Author Topic: BREAKING: US military launches airstrikes against three facilities on Iraq-Syria border  (Read 754 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
US military launches airstrikes against three facilities on Iraq-Syria border

The U.S. military has conducted defensive precision airstrikes against three facilities near the Iraq-Syria border region Sunday evening.

According to Pentagon Press Secretary John Kirby, the facilities are used by several Iran-backed militia groups engaged in unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) attacks against U.S. personnel and facilities in Iraq, including Kata'ib Hezbollah (KH) and Kata'ib Sayyid al-Shuhada (KSS).

"As demonstrated by this evening's strikes, President Biden has been clear that he will act to protect U.S. personnel. Given the ongoing series of attacks by Iran-backed groups targeting U.S. interests in Iraq, the President directed further military action to disrupt and deter such attacks," Kirby added. "The United States took necessary, appropriate, and deliberate action designed to limit the risk of escalation - but also to send a clear and unambiguous deterrent message."

A U.S. defense official with knowledge of the strikes told Fox News that US Air Force F-15s and F-16s were used in the operation. The strikes took place at approximately 6 p.m. Eastern Time, or 1 a.m. local time................

https://www.foxnews.com/us/u-s-military-launches-airstrikes-against-three-facilities-on-iraq-syria-border
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline skeeter

Nice. Biden restarts the Iran nuke deal, refinancing the worlds largest sponsor of state terrorism so all of his defense contractor benefactors can make bank selling weapons to the US military who’ll be tapped to rein in the worlds no. 1 sponsor of state terrorism.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
told Fox News that US Air Force F-15s and F-16s were used in the operation

Well..at least Biden is not using them against Americans. At least not yet.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.