Author Topic: Ted Cruz introduces bill to reinstate federal funding ban of critical race theory  (Read 213 times)

rangerrebew

Ted Cruz introduces bill to reinstate federal funding ban of critical race theory

Ted Cruz aims to reinstate former President Trump’s executive order that Biden cancelled his first week in office.

Nick Monroe The Post Millennial
June 24, 2021 7:59 PM 1 mins reading

On Thursday Texas Senator Ted Cruz announced a bill that would block federal funding for critical race theory training at the federal level.
Advertisement

The full text of the END CRT Act is available here. It comes as the subject has reached heightened public attention.

If the bill sounds familiar to anyone, it’s because former President Trump did this in September 2020. Through the power of executive order, Trump prohibited the spread of ideological thought that blames a person’s sex or race primarily for their station in life.

But it didn’t last. "I'm rescinding the previous administration's harmful ban on diversity and sensitivity training," Biden said in his first week in office, back in January.

https://thepostmillennial.com/ted-cruz-introduces-bill-to-reinstate-federal-funding-ban-of-critical-race-theory

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
 :bkmk:  Hoping that this gets the support needed.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
For the edification of the lock-stepping clueless fools that love to be in denial and mind numb manipulated robots....racist, Racist, RACIST!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Grandstanding.
Goin' nowhere.