Author Topic: FNC’s Wallace Accuses GOP Rep. of ‘Defunding the Police’ for Not Supporting Biden COVID Stimulus  (Read 859 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FNC’s Wallace Accuses GOP Rep. of ‘Defunding the Police’ for Not Supporting Biden COVID Stimulus

Pam Key27 Jun 202120

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace had a contentious interview with Rep. Jim Banks (R-IN) on this week’s broadcast of “Fox News Sunday” over a vote against the Democrats emergency coronavirus relief bill that included police funds.

Banks said, “Today Joe Biden is being held hostage in the White House by “the Squad” and the radicals in the Democrat Party who control their party who have spent the last year’s stigmatizing one of the most honorable professions in America in our law enforcement. It’s not just about defunding the police, which they fully support, but over the last year, they talked about stripping qualified immunity, protections for police officers who do their job. They talk about cashless warrants and decreasing sentences as well, cashless bail, excuse me, and decreasing sentences.”

Wallace said, “Congressman Banks, let me push back on that a little bit because of the program that he announced this week. The president said that the central part in his anti-crime package is the $350 billion in the American Rescue Plan, the COVID relief plan that was passed. Take a look at what the president said.

In a video, President Biden said, “It means more police officers, more nurses, more counselors, more social workers, more community violence interrupters to help resolve this before they escalate into crimes.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/27/fncs-wallace-accuses-gop-rep-of-defunding-the-police-for-not-supporting-biden-covid-stimulus/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Wallass is still a punk.  Proves it every Sunday.  He is like Hunter Biden, parlaying his Fathers notoriety to get ahead.  At least Hunter is a crackhead whore dog.  I can respect that. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Wallace is such a nutcase I'd have been surprised if he HADN'T written something like this. It is because of him and a few other alleged reporters at Fox that I no longer read it to avoid getting steamed.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline LMAO

The problem for Wallace is many in the Democrat party have been unapologetic and very public in their demands for Defunding the Police and many Democrat cities have done just that
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The problem for Wallace is many in the Democrat party have been unapologetic and very public in their demands for Defunding the Police and many Democrat cities have done just that

@LMAO

That is not a problem for Wallace because his true believers never hear any opposing opinions.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline cato potatoe

Holy hell - why is this gaslighting weasel still on Fox News?  Does he know too much?

Offline PeteS in CA

Sometimes the best response to a claim like that is, “That is stupid!” This is such a claim.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 03:57:25 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Besides democrats and their stooges demanding the police be defunded....
In a video, President Biden said, “It means more police officers, more nurses, more counselors, more social workers, more community violence interrupters to help resolve this before they escalate into crimes.”

Odd, this problem started getting out of hand after Biden took office and started his Jihad on American jobs, and before with supporting antifi, BLM.
 Democrats are now swearing they don't know what they are doing or the effects thereof ?.
(playing the victim while they are running the show too!)
Is Joe talking about fighting the fire after the barn has burned down ?  The 'escalation' is old news.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 05:08:42 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO