Author Topic: AOC Pans Crime Surge Fears as ‘Hysteria,’ Reaffirms Demand to Defund Police  (Read 407 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
AOC Pans Crime Surge Fears as ‘Hysteria,’ Reaffirms Demand to Defund Police

Wendell Husebø 27 Jun 2021

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) doubled down on defunding police this week, asserting the crime surge is just “hysteria” and that making “responsible decisions about what [funds] to allocate” away from police departments is “important.”

“We are seeing these headlines about percentage increases,” she explained about a recent New York Times headline about surging crime:

Now, I want to say that any amount of harm is unacceptable and too much. But I also want to make sure that this hysteria, you know, that this doesn’t drive a hysteria and that we look at these numbers in context so that we can make responsible decisions about what to allocate in that context.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1408558915013550080

more
https://www.breitbart.com/crime/2021/06/27/aoc-pans-crime-surge-hysteria-reaffirms-demand-defund-police/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This from the Communist from NYC who has PTSD from being in a building a mile from the JAN 6 mostly Peaceful Capital Protest.

That is some hysterical hysteria!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This from the Communist from NYC who has PTSD from being in a building a mile from the JAN 6 mostly Peaceful Capital Protest.

That is some hysterical hysteria!
Attention whore said what?
I call her bluff, defund the capitol police and her security detail in particular.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
AOC projects the public's concern over the violence and anarchy the democrats engage in as hysterical.  Note the democrats feel reasonably safe and unconcerned of any danger from the rabid insurrectionist dogs the democrats have let loose on Americas society.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online LMAO

This is why Democrats will not and cannot get serious about rising crime and homicide rates

They won't because that means getting tough on crime in the inner cities and they would have to go against their own mayors, city councils, and DAs. Plus, they're more concerned with alienating their voters. The dirty secret is many of these people tearing apart the cities are the Democrat base

The reason why they cannot is because  the AOC wing will fight them every step of the way as targeting "communities of color."

The Democrats are in a big mess with this issue. That's why Biden could only talk gun control last week

I plan on investing in popcorn. Lots of it for the next several years
« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 11:00:36 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy