Author Topic: Romney: I Trust President Biden – I Take Him at His Word  (Read 2204 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Romney: I Trust President Biden – I Take Him at His Word
« on: June 27, 2021, 01:55:15 pm »

Pam Key 27 Jun 2021

Senator Mitt Romney (R-UT) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that he trusted President Joe Biden while discussing the infrastructure deal brokered by him and a bipartisan group of his colleagues.

Discussing the confusion over President Joe Biden first saying a second package pushed by progressives will be attached to the bipartisan deal but walking that back on Saturday, anchor Jake Tapper said, “You just heard the president say he trusts you, based on the whiplash over the last few days, do you trust the president?”

Romney said, “I do trust the president. and he made very clear in the much larger statement that came out over the weekend carefully crafted and thought through piece-by-piece that if the infrastructure bill reaches his desk and it comes alone, he will sign it. At the same time, I recognize that he and his Democrat colleagues want more than that, want other legislation as well. We, Republicans, are saying absolutely no. At the same time, trillions of dollars of new spending is something we will not support. Fixing the infrastructure in our country and fixing our airports and roads and bridges and transit system and rail is something we will support. We can get the job done.”

Tapper said, “How many Republicans in the Senate do you have committed to vote for this bipartisan infrastructure deal?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/27/romney-i-trust-president-biden-i-take-him-at-his-word/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Romney: I Trust President Biden – I Take Him at His Word
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2021, 02:19:19 pm »
Romney,  ****slapping you ignorant swamp creature. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2021, 02:37:16 pm »
You may trust him, but we don't trust you, Mitt.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2021, 08:09:08 pm »
People took Hitler at his word and trusted him and look what happened, and Hitler was just plain evil liar, Biden is evil, a liar and demented. Funny how both had/have unthinking zealots as followers, Romney's no better than a camp follower. And people bitch about Trump and his followers :shrug:

MEA CULPA for my Hitler analogy

« Last Edit: June 27, 2021, 08:16:22 pm by GtHawk »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2021, 08:14:05 pm »

Then you are a complete fool.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2021, 08:18:41 pm »
Its 'cause they have the same friends & enemies and want the same things.

Romney is on the other side.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2021, 08:28:10 pm »
MEA CULPA for my Hitler analogy

@GtHawk

Don't ever apologize.  Ever.  When people choose to act like fascists, you play the Hitler card every time.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2021, 08:32:13 pm »
@GtHawk

Don't ever apologize.  Ever.  When people choose to act like fascists, you play the Hitler card every time.
@Hoodat
My apology was for @mystery-ak because as I recall it is rather frowned at, I was in fact being restrained as far as Romney and Captain Dementia.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2021, 08:48:51 pm »
Romney,  ****slapping you ignorant swamp creature.

Nah, he's not ignorant, I believe he's fully aware of Biden's ties with Russia and the stolen election. You are correct that Romney is a swamp creature. He's brown nosing the DEMS hoping that they'll allow him to keep his seat and he definitely has his eyes on 2024.

So far it appears that the GOP will have Pence and Romney running in 2024.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2021, 08:58:55 pm »

I HATE TRUMP!!!! I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!!!

Please make him stop speaking daddy, please stop his rallies daddy.

And buy me a pony.
The Republic is lost.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2021, 09:27:39 pm »
Of course you do, Mitt.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2021, 09:45:40 pm »
Does Romney think that he's of superior intellect and that we don't see what's going on?  I find it difficult to believe that he would take Joe at his word on the infrastructure bill when it contains (from reading a different post) provisions for amnesty.

Does Mitt honestly believe if amnesty is passed that he'll keep his seat or have a shot at the WH?  IF he does, then he's a complete fool.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2021, 09:47:44 pm »
I think Romney is shooting for Nancy Pelosi's job.
He is as much or more of a devout Liberal Democrat than she is.
Mormons support abortion? Apparently Mitt does.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2021, 09:55:49 pm »
Graham says Biden lied and betrayed his trust.  Romney's school girl like crush says he trusts Biden.  How can people play the clueless fool, Lewinsky to democrats over and over, being made fools of endlessly, telling us they NEVER have a clue as to who/what they are dealing with, and then want us to respect them as viable public servants the public should trust ?  Playing the clueless bumbling fools endlessly should bar them from public office.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2021, 09:56:49 pm »
You couldn't make up something that funny if you tried.

Romney is obviously the DNC's bitch,and will say and do anything they tell him to say or do.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2021, 09:58:46 pm »

@Hoodat

Nope,but it does prove the deposit has cleared,and he is now a whore for the DNC,as well as a professional liar.

Ya just GOTTA wonder how the devout Mormons are taking this.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2021, 10:00:57 pm »

Yep, he's a liberal, but he wants the WH.  His niece is head of the RNC which I'm sure gives him some sort of advantage.

I apologize to everyone; I voted for the guy.  Never again!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2021, 10:02:27 pm »

@240B

This ain't really anything new even if it is a little more public,yet the Mormons still seem to support him and vote for him.

Kinda like the Kennedy Klan had the northeastern Catholics "in the bag".

Odd how that works,ain't it?

Offline libertybele

« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2021, 10:03:31 pm »
@Hoodat

Nope,but it does prove the deposit has cleared,and he is now a whore for the DNC,as well as a professional liar.

Ya just GOTTA wonder how the devout Mormons are taking this.

@sneakypete I've always wondered how he got elected in the first place?  He's a swamp creature.  To think that I saw him as a man with some integrity.  I was absolutely dead wrong!

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2021, 10:11:00 pm »
Yep, he's a liberal, but he wants the WH.  His niece is head of the RNC which I'm sure gives him some sort of advantage.

The hate I got when I said I wouldn't vote for the commie for president, same as with McCain.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2021, 11:05:53 pm »
@sneakypete

I've always wondered how he got elected in the first place?

That's no mystery. IIRC,his father was the CMMFIC of the Mormon Church,and he had a solid lock on their votes.

Probably still does,considering the way the religious clans stick together against the outside world They see and hear what they want to see and hear,and don't see or hear anything else.

He's a swamp creature.

That,he is!

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2021, 11:08:45 pm »

Romney missed the oval office and wants to feel important, in any way he can.  He's worn out his welcome in Utah and will be 77 by the next election, so it seems unlikely he will be in office beyond that point.  Kamala will expect her cabinet to be lockstep communist --- that probably isn't in the cards either.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2021, 11:40:17 pm »
The hate I got when I said I wouldn't vote for the commie for president, same as with McCain.

I didn't vote for McCain either. I just couldn't.  @Sighlass I certainly never saw Romney as a swamp creature, but I certainly do now. Funny how one's true colors eventually shine through.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2021, 11:56:03 pm »
@Hoodat

Nope,but it does prove the deposit has cleared,and he is now a whore for the DNC

@sneakypete

And a cheap one at that.  But unlike a whore, Mitt does not go away after being paid.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2021, 01:50:01 am »
Quote from: Hoodat link=topic=441181.msg2452017#msg2452017 date=1624838163
But unlike a whore, Mitt does not go away after being paid.
[/quote

Quote of the day right there.
The Republic is lost.