Author Topic: The Joint Chiefs chairman’s defense of anti-racism education continues his support for American va  (Read 223 times)

rangerrebew

The Joint Chiefs chairman’s defense of anti-racism education continues his support for American values he says are the heart of the U.S. military.
Kevin Baron
By Kevin Baron
Executive Editor
June 24, 2021

I don’t know if Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., hates me because I’m Jewish. I don’t know if he thinks I’m less of an American because I’m not a white Christian. But I’m positive that Gen. Mark Milley doesn’t think that way.

The Joint Chiefs chairman’s response to questions in the House Armed Services Committee on Wednesday defending anti-racism and anti-white-extremism education in the military is rightfully going viral. His soliloquy on why he thinks it’s important for cadets at the Army’s university to learn about critical race theory and to understand “white rage” and the reasons why Americans felt compelled to attack the Capitol building and the Constitution he’s sworn to defend is a landmark moment. Milley’s speech should be held up and remembered as important as when his predecessor Adm. Mike Mullen sat at a similar witness table in the Senate and laid bare why he could no longer support the shameful, dishonest, and dishonorable “don’t ask, don’t tell” policy that banned openly gay Americans from serving their country. Milley’s stance against the shameful, dishonest, and dishonorable march against the critical race theory boogeyman is no less important.

https://www.defenseone.com/ideas/2021/06/mark-milley-anti-racist/174953/

rangerrebew

W - R - O - N - G !!!  Critical Race Theory, which he so strongly supports, says by the very fact he is white, he is a racist, and can't be anything else. 10631