Author Topic: Turley Points out How DOJ Suing Georgia Could Backfire Big Time on Biden, Dems  (Read 188 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Turley Points out How DOJ Suing Georgia Could Backfire Big Time on Biden, Dems
By Nick Arama | Jun 26, 2021 3:30 PM ET

The Democrats failed to pass HR. 1 and S. 1, the Senate’s version of it, their massive effort to essentially federalize elections and solidify their power. Now, they appear to be trying the next option: to go after the election security laws that have been passed in some states. As we previously reported, the DOJ has now sued Georgia, claiming Georgia’s recently passed election law is discriminatory against black people. Joe Biden has even called the law “Jim Crow 2.0.”

Yet, they can’t really point to what’s ‘racist’ about the law. Not only is the DOJ going after Georgia, Attorney General Merrick Garland indicated that they would be going after other states who passed or were in the process of passing other election security laws.

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp blasted this move by the DOJ as an unconstitutional effort to undermine the will of the people — and push through an effort they weren’t able to achieve by passing into law.

According to Fox News, George Washington University law professor Jonathan Turley explained on “Fox & Friends” how this lawsuit may backfire on Joe Biden and the Democrats: by drawing more attention to the nature of the laws, how they are similar to laws in Democratic states like Joe Biden’s own state of Delaware and how this is a very dubious case. Turley also pointed out how it will highlight that, under the Constitution, control of the elections is left to the states.

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/06/26/turley-points-out-how-doj-suing-georgia-could-backfire-big-time-on-biden-dems-n402890
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I would like to think that this would backfired on the DEMS, but doubtful.  The DOJ is so corrupt, that there will be no fallout.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 10:33:14 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.