Author Topic: What will become of the useful idiots?  (Read 263 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What will become of the useful idiots?
« on: June 26, 2021, 01:09:51 pm »
June 26, 2021
What will become of the useful idiots?
By Liam Brooks

As the Marxist revolution oozes forward, I occasionally wonder what will happen to the useful idiots when the commies seize absolute power in this once great Republic. I believe that most AT readers are familiar with the term, but for those who need a brief refresher, a useful idiot, as defined by Wikipedia, "is a derogatory term for a person perceived as propagandizing for a cause without fully comprehending the cause's goals, and who is cynically used by the cause's leaders." In my opinion, this definition can be applied to a majority of the young, brainwashed radicals who have no idea about the true history of Marxism...or the real history of their native land that they're working so hard to destroy.

We're all aware of the current props being used by the radical left to further their cause — LGBT issues, racism, feminism, slavery, etc. — but how will some of those props fare under a Marxist regime?  It's difficult to research racial politics in China and Russia, because no nation — especially communist countries — has nearly as much racial and ethnic diversity as the United States.  But the fate of the LGBT community and feminism is another matter.  While several websites make vague and inconclusive references to gay and transgender rights in China and Russia, it appears that feminism and homosexuality — and certainly transgenderism — are simply not tolerated.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/06/what_will_become_of_the_useful_idiots.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Slide Rule

Re: What will become of the useful idiots?
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2021, 12:47:41 pm »
Lefties should become familiar with the term Gulag. Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn wrote a three volume book, Gulag Archepellago
that details the inside of labor camps. He wrote much else. I have read all his books.

Perhaps the left could get a leg up by learning the favorite methods of torture.

https://www.amazon.com/Gulag-Archipelago-Three-set-volumes/dp/B002Y2OG2A/ref=sr_1_2?crid=1HD9Y8FAH6DGL&dchild=1&keywords=gulag+archipelago+by+alexander+solzhenitsyn&qid=1624797841&sprefix=gulag%2Caps%2C205&sr=8-2
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2021, 10:39:58 pm »
They will become drones in the factories,and faithful comrades for life as long as the goobermint does all their thinking for them and supplies them with housing and jobs they can't be fired from.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2021, 11:12:09 pm »
Just look at Cuba after La Revolución. Most of Castro's supporters were executed or imprisoned.
Castro felt that he could not trust people who helped him overthrow the government.
Because he thought if they would support the overthrow of the government, they may try to overthrow him.
Once the coup de e'tat is complete and entrenched Communist Governments historically do not distinguish supporters from anyone else. Everybody is lumped into the same pot and treated the same, unless you are distinguished in some way. And that is never a good thing. Being distinguished in a Communist Government necessarily means that you are out of the herd. It means you will marked to receive 'special treatment', which is usually execution. Communist do not tolerate distinctiveness.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2021, 11:26:26 pm »
People who are cheering for this administration and applauding the destruction of our Republic are in for a huge surprise.

I would venture to say that the LGBTQRST community is in for a complete shock.

Once again, (and I believe it is too late) unless ALL races come together to stand against the Marxist regime, we don't stand a chance.

I once thought that there was hope; but the BLM/Antifa crowd destroying our history, the "woke" crowd and SCOTUS looking the other way pretty much destroyed my hope.  Yes, I continue to pray for this country and a miracle.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.