Author Topic: Rudy Giuliani Lashes Out In Emotional Interview After Law License Suspended  (Read 153 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Rudy Giuliani Lashes Out In Emotional Interview After Law License Suspended
June 25, 2021
Written by Carmine Sabia

Former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, who also served as counsel to President Donald Trump, has broken his silence on the suspension of his law license in New York State.

He spoke to Newsmax host Greg Kelly on Thursday night about what happened and got emotional about the suspension of his license.

“This is a Democrat decision by five judges who should be themselves investigated, because they’re destroying fairness,” he said.

“I’m not very happy about this. I love practicing law; it’s my passion. I’ve done it for 50 years. I’ve done it for 50 years without, I think, a single complaint ever. I’ve been involved in some of the most bitter litigation imaginable — never had charges like this — and I’ve had my life threatened any number of times for the cases that I brought that I think really helped my country,” he said.

“This is a Democrat decision by five judges who should be themselves investigated, because they’re destroying fairness,” Giuliani told Thursday’s “Greg Kelly Reports.”

more
https://conservativebrief.com/rudy-giuliani-43561/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Political persecution! Simple.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bigun wrote:
"Political persecution! Simple."

By communists. Even simpler...!
(and much more soon to come, where that came from!)