Author Topic: How Much Juice Do Democrats Think They Can Squeeze out of the US Capitol Riot?  (Read 87 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
How Much Juice Do Democrats Think They Can Squeeze out of the US Capitol Riot?
By Jeff Charles | Jun 24, 2021 6:45 PM ET

The Jan. 6  U.S. Capitol riot happened six months ago and most of the individuals involved are being prosecuted. But, by golly, Pelosi and the gang are intent on milking the incident for all it’s worth, which may not be as much as they would hope.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) announced on Thursday that she is creating a special committee to further investigate the riot, claiming it is “imperative that we seek the truth.” Apparently, Democrats still don’t think the F.B.I.’s investigation into the matter, nor the other congressional probes are sufficient.

However, as my colleague Bonchie pointed out, Pelosi claimed she already knew what sparked the riot. It was – you guessed it – bigotry! However, as Bonchie noted: “In fact, it seems pretty clear to me that those who trespassed at the Capitol did so out of the delusional idea that they could stall the certification of the election. To the extent that the array of people involved may have had varying viewpoints about varying subjects, that doesn’t speak to the motivation of that day.”

Still, despite the fact that Pelosi knows bigotry had little to nothing to do with the riot, she and her merry band of Democratic lawmakers are holding on to the incident like a pit bull on a raw steak.

more
https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/06/24/how-much-juice-do-democrats-think-they-can-squeeze-out-of-the-us-capitol-riot-n401948
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34