Author Topic: Swalwell: Republican Party ‘Is Rolling With the Cop Killers and Not Standing with the Cops’  (Read 618 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Swalwell: Republican Party ‘Is Rolling With the Cop Killers and Not Standing with the Cops’

Pam Key
24 Jun 2021

Representative Eric Swalwell (D-CA) said Thursday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that the Republican Party was “rolling with the cop killers” instead of standing with the Capitol Police by not backing a bipartisan investigation into the January 6 riot on Capitol Hill.

Referencing the select committee House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) announcement earlier, anchor Nicolle Wallace asked, “Joining our conversation, Congressman Eric Swalwell, Democrat from California. He served as an impeachment manager for the second impeachment trial of the ex-president. Congressman, first your reaction to Speaker Pelosi’s announcement today, good idea?”

Swalwell said, “Yes, Nicolle. It’s not what we wanted. We wanted an independent, bipartisan commission, but it’s what we need to do when Republican senators are not willing to really show unity as an antidote to what happened on the sixth.”

He continued, “So we’re going to find out who financed all of this outreach to the insurrectionists who showed up? What was Donald Trump doing as he learned this was happening? Why wasn’t the Guard there? We’ll find out all of that now. Again it didn’t have to be this way. But right now, you see a Republican Party that is rolling with the cop killers and not standing with the cops. So it will be incumbent on this committee to find out what happened.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/24/swalwell-republican-party-is-rolling-with-the-cop-killers-and-not-standing-with-the-cops/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Swalwell: McCarthy Too Much of a ‘Weasel’ to Appear Before 1/6 Committee
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/24/swalwell-mccarthy-too-much-of-a-weasel-to-appear-before-1-6-committee/
classy. The rats are dragging the entire nation down the toilet.

Maybe McCarthy doesn’t want to run the risk of being in the same room with Kid Flatus.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
This guy sure has chutzpah, doesn't he...?

Offline andy58-in-nh

Who cares what this Communist-spy-f***ing piece of human trash has to say about anything?

Oh yeah - MSNBC. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

I think Democrat Party internal polling on defund the police and crime in general must be worse than we think

There’s no way the general public believes that the Democrat Party is the party that stands with our police over the GOP
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 01:29:18 am by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline cato potatoe

Is he switching parties?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This guy sure has chutzpah, doesn't he...?
Well ya can't say he's got balls cause China Doll took those.

Offline PeteS in CA

OK, Swillwell:

1. Name the police officers killed by the 1/6 rioters. Do it in 5 minutes or less, and include the ME's reports as evidence.

2. Name Ashli Babbitt's killer.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I support the Capitol Police.  I oppose Nancy Pelosi's Kangaroo Kommittee.

Opposition to Nancy Pelosi's Kangaroo Kommittee does not represent anything more than distrust of Nancy Pelosi.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Yet Swallwell has been silent on The Squad's attempt to defund the police.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Hey, Fartwell, who killed David Dorn?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org