Author Topic: Jalen Rose Is Mad a White Player Made Team USA, Inaccurately Says NBA Won’t Send An All Black Team  (Read 1001 times)

Offline mountaineer

Jalen Rose Is Mad a White Player Made Team USA, Inaccurately Says NBA Won’t Send An All Black Team
 by Bobby Burack
updated about 2 hours ago      
At ESPN, skin color is all that matters. It’s all the executives see, and all the hosts can build segments around.

Less than 24 hours after ESPN’s Jay Williams inaccurately said it took the Boston Celtics 75 years to hire a head coach of color*, his colleague Jalen Rose falsely claimed that the NBA is afraid to send an all-black team to The Olympics.

Rose admits he’s quite bothered that Kevin Love made Team USA, calling Love a “token.”  ...

Furthermore, Rose’s lie follows a trend at ESPN. When a list of players is released, ESPN personalities do not scan for fit or talent. Alternatively, they examine for skin color. So while Max Kellerman studied NFL mock drafts in April, he got out a pen to count the number of “white guys” who made the cut. Once the number exceeded two, Kellerman, a white guy, got worried. ...
Outkick

*the Celtics have had about six black coaches in the past. Their most recent hire is not the first.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Jalen Rose Is Mad a White Player Made Team USA, Inaccurately Says NBA Won’t Send An All Black Team
 by Bobby Burack
updated about 2 hours ago      Outkick

*the Celtics have had about six black coaches in the past. Their most recent hire is not the first.
It's crap like this that proves ESPN is a good fit under the Disney umbrella.

Offline dfwgator

Another reason I no longer watch sports.

Offline mountaineer

Jalen Rose, Jay Williams Are Just Following ESPN’s Racialized Culture
by Bobby Burack about 4 hours ago   

As ESPN continues to slash salaries and lose personalities to competitors, talent agents and employees have recognized there are only two bulletproof groups in sports media: the superstars and the race analysts. And because there are only so many Stephen A. Smiths and Scott Van Pelts, the latter group has grown with out-of-placed followers.

In high school, followers take after the popular students. In corporate America, followers imitate overachievers. Overachievers at major companies sound and tweet alike. And because they so often have nothing interesting to say, they all play victim and agree that white people are, at best, privileged and, at worst, racist.

ESPN employees, in particular, feel pressured to racialize each topic they discuss, to view every subject through a racial lens. And they obey for good reason. They saw the company tell radio legend Mike Golic that he couldn’t stay, even at reduced pay; they see that Mark Jones’ gross and racist tweets shield him from criticism and give him job security.

However, the problem is that so few people — at ESPN or otherwise — racialize topics with sense. It’s hard to fit in. Jokes are funny until the weird guy at the end of the bar repeats them so that he can fit in. Then, no one laughs. Racial victimhood plays out much the same way today, and the ESPN B-team is the creepy bar guy. ... Outkick
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
So we've come to the point where racial equality means whites are completely barred from anything in society beyond mere existence, as long as the BLM Marxists don't start with the mass genocide.
The Republic is lost.

Offline skeeter

So we've come to the point where racial equality means whites are completely barred from anything in society beyond mere existence, as long as the BLM Marxists don't start with the mass genocide.
Its been plain with anyone possessing a brain that it has been about superiority, and not equality, for years now.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Who cares....   I've  rooted against Team USA for decades. Love seeing spoiled cry baby race baiting multimillionaires being beat by smaller nations whose team loves playing the game for the love of the game.  F__ Team USA.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Who cares....   I've  rooted against Team USA for decades. Love seeing spoiled cry baby race baiting multimillionaires being beat by smaller nations whose team loves playing the game for the love of the game.  F__ Team USA.
Indeed. The "Dream Team" is the only US team the networks feel is worth our patriotic support. The globalists have made the Olympics boring IMO.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Another reason I no longer watch sports.

Swimming, Water Polo and Hockey are still safe. 

How come you never see any black guys playing hockey?
 Now do you think it's easy to just gradually take over every professional sport? Let me tell you something, man. Brothers have started figuring out this ice thing. Hope you enjoyed it!”
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I'll never go that far. It's tantamount to treason to root against your own country when they're competing.

But it doesn't mean I have to watch.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I'll never go that far. It's tantamount to treason to root against your own country when they're competing.

But it doesn't mean I have to watch.

Hey.... I am rooting for the other 98%.  And since when do these NBA thugs who back the BLM terrorist represent my country versus their own self interest.  Not treasonous.  Not even close.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 02:42:05 am by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Hey.... I am rooting for the other 98%.  And since when do these NBA thugs who back the BLM terrorist represent my country versus their own self interest.  Not treasonous.  Not even close.
Hell they do a better job of representing China than the US. These are the guys who kneel during the nat’l anthem. I owe them less than nothing.