Author Topic: FBI tears innocent New Yorker’s life into shreds after Jan. 6: Devine By Miranda Devine  (Read 311 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 FBI tears innocent New Yorker’s life into shreds after Jan. 6: Devine

By Miranda Devine

June 23, 2021 | 10:39pm | Updated

Joseph Bolanos, of the Upper West Side, has not been charged with any crime regarding the Jan. 6 DC riots, but he has suffered two strokes from the stress of being detained and FBI raids.

Joseph Bolanos was a pillar of his community. President of his Upper West Side block association for the past 23 years, he looked out for his neighbors during the pandemic. He dropped off masks and kept extra heaters in his rent-controlled apartment for seniors. He raised morale with a weekly street dance to show his support for essential workers.

A Red Cross volunteer after the 9/11 attacks, the 69-year-old security consultant once received a police commendation for heroism after saving a woman from being mugged.

Unmarried, and caring for his 94-year-old mother, he was a well-loved character in the quiet residential area.

But now his neighbors think he is a domestic terrorist.

Yes, he attended then-President Donald Trump’s rally in Washington, DC, on Jan. 6, but he never entered the Capitol. He was in a friend’s room at the JW Marriott a 30-minute walk away when the Capitol breach occurred.

more
https://nypost.com/2021/06/23/fbi-tears-new-yorkers-life-into-shreds-devine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

They arrived at the rear of the Capitol at about 2:45 p.m. Unbeknownst to Bolanos, inside the building, Ashli Babbitt has just been shot. He and his friends stood on a patch of muddy lawn about 400 feet from the wall of the Capitol taking photos. The riot was all over.

“There was no hint of violence … If you were shooting a movie at that location, you would never know anything had happened.”

No police were there. The only disorder he remembers seeing was a pile of overturned bike racks.
That's telling. Not much of an insurrection then, was it?

I fear every day for our friend who, like this guy, attended the speech and was kind of near the Capitol (but never entered). Praying the FBI leave him and his buddy alone. They didn't break any laws, either.
He started feeling sick at about 11 a.m., so the FBI called an ambulance. When he was admitted to Mt. Sinai, his blood pressure was through the roof and he had suffered a stroke.

The neighbors he had helped all those years have turned their backs on him. One woman who cooked him a nice dinner last Thanksgiving wrote him a nasty note: “I hope Antifa gets you.”
I cannot express how angry this makes me.  :crying:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Folks, this is "but a taste" of what's coming...

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Folks, this is "but a taste" of what's coming...
You may have leftist acquaintances, but seriously, you don't have leftist friends.

Rabid hostility is only an assertion away.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

That's telling. Not much of an insurrection then, was it?

I fear every day for our friend who, like this guy, attended the speech and was kind of near the Capitol (but never entered). Praying the FBI leave him and his buddy alone. They didn't break any laws, either.I cannot express how angry this makes me.  :crying:

The fuse is burning.