Author Topic: Ingraham: Congress should halt military funds after Gen. Milley’s support for ‘far-left Marxist ideo  (Read 195 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ingraham: Congress should halt military funds after Gen. Milley’s support for ‘far-left Marxist ideology’
June 24, 2021 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

On Wednesday, Laura Ingraham, host of “The Ingraham Angle,” blasted General Mark Milley for propagating a “far-left Marxist racist ideology” in the U.S. military over his support of Critical Race Theory.

Milley testified before the House Armed Services Committee and was questioned concerning diversity training and racism within the ranks of the military. He stated that he found recent attacks on the military over those issues “offensive.” Milley voiced his support for Critical Race Theory and he blamed the Jan. 6 riot on “white rage.” “I do think it’s important for those of us in uniform to be open-minded and be widely read,” stated Milley seemingly insinuating that troops were closed-minded and uneducated.

“The fact is, Milley has made his choice,” noted Ingraham.”And he’s chosen to indulge the radical whims of Democrats. He’ll do everything they tell him as long as they keep the military-industrial complex flush with cash.”

“We are sending our tax dollars to this military in an attempt to weed out so-called extremists, which just means conservative evangelicals as far as I can tell,” she posited. “Why is Congress not saying we’re not going to give you a penny until all of this is eradicated from the military budget? Nothing,” Ingraham angrily stated. “This is my offer to you: nothing. That’s what I would say. I am totally outraged by [Milley] and his ridiculous response today.”

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/24/ingraham-congress-should-halt-military-funds-after-gen-milleys-support-for-far-left-marxist-ideology-1093652/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34