Author Topic: Huge Spike In Americans Buying F-15s After Biden Suggests You'll Need Them To Overthrow Government  (Read 1004 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Huge Spike In Americans Buying F-15s After Biden Suggests You'll Need Them To Overthrow Government

https://babylonbee.com/news/nation-starts-stocking-up-on-f-15s-after-biden-says-youll-need-them-to-overthrow-the-government

U.S.—The nation scrambled to buy F-15s and nuclear weapons after President Biden said in a speech Wednesday that you'll never beat a government unless you have the fighter jets and intercontinental ballistic missiles.

All over the nation, American citizens were seen parking their brand-new F-15s in their driveways and garages. Some wealthier Americans purchased the F-22, while less fortunate citizens were forced to buy the F-35 joint fighter. ...

:silly:  :tongue2:  :silly:  :tongue2:  :silly:
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 03:45:04 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
 :silly:. Love it.   However...Snopes tagged this as false. ////00000////
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Hey, that is my neighbor in his driveway.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I can't speak for anyone else,but I bought two just last week.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Lando Lincoln

Munitions hoarding is gonna be a problem.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Munitions hoarding is gonna be a problem.

@Lando Lincoln

They do burn through it quickly.

Which is an excellent reason to not try to take it from them.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Damnit! I don't have a driveway and the damn things won't fit in my parking spot :crying: I guess I will have to be happy with my howitzer.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Who needs an F-15 when you've got this downstairs:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Who needs an F-15 when you've got this downstairs:

@Fishrrman

People who want to successfully attack the enemy without glowing in the dark?

There will NEVER be such a thing as a nuclear hand grenade.

Online roamer_1

Damnit! I don't have a driveway and the damn things won't fit in my parking spot :crying: I guess I will have to be happy with my howitzer.

You think you got it bad? What do you think a lift kit costs for one of them? You never see a F-15 lifted with 37s on em... which is what it would take to get it up the road to the holler. Hell, Do they even make a 4WD kit? I don't think so...  :shrug:

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
You think you got it bad? What do you think a lift kit costs for one of them? You never see a F-15 lifted with 37s on em... which is what it would take to get it up the road to the holler. Hell, Do they even make a 4WD kit? I don't think so...  :shrug:
Twoul'd look awesome though :pondering:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@roamer_1

Not to worry. They have an awesome lift kit that is hidden called an "afterburner". The lift is beyond awesome when that thing kicks in.

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
@Fishrrman

People who want to successfully attack the enemy without glowing in the dark?

There will NEVER be such a thing as a nuclear hand grenade.

Maybe not something as small as a hand grenade. I've got a friend that was trained to carry a nuclear backpack. I'll ask if he happened to pilfer one.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

Not to worry. They have an awesome lift kit that is hidden called an "afterburner". The lift is beyond awesome when that thing kicks in.

:laugh: :beer:

Offline jaymaron

• Action Physics
  • Physicist, violist, wrestler, Shaolin monk
    • Action Physics
No state has a law requiring dogs to have a permit to open carry.

Get an English Mastiff. It can carry a rifle. It can tow a cannon, in case you need artillery.

In the Revolutionary War, General Knox was renowned for his ability to move cannons across rough terrain. When Washington arrived at Yorktown, Knox had cannons for him.

Biden threatened us with F-15s, so we have to have F-15s.

Biden said you need nukes to resist the federal government, so we should all get nukes.

In 1776, the English Army came to Lexington to take away American's guns. Americans said no and the English opened fire, with the shot heard around the world.

The government will come for your guns and it will come for your gold. Bury your gold in the ground.

You can make a nuclear hand grenade with Californium-252, which has a critical mass of 2.7 kg and a critical diameter of 6.9 cm.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2021, 05:21:30 pm by jaymaron »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
For sale:
1992 McDonnell Douglas F-15 Strike Eagle. Garage kept. Top speed 1875 MPH but I never had her over 1100 MPH. 750 gallon capacity fuel tank but I will throw in 6 gallon external marine fuel cell for the right money. A lot of upgrades...... Bluetooth stereo with hands free calling, Onstar, Weather Tech floor mats (front and rear), I have an extended warranty that is transferable (so you don’t have to worry about getting those annoying phone calls). Asking $13,000,000 OBO. No low ballers. Will trade for 6 sheets of 3/4” plywood and 15 4x2 lumber …
Serious inquiries only.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
For sale:
1992 McDonnell Douglas F-15 Strike Eagle. Garage kept. Top speed 1875 MPH but I never had her over 1100 MPH. 750 gallon capacity fuel tank but I will throw in 6 gallon external marine fuel cell for the right money. A lot of upgrades...... Bluetooth stereo with hands free calling, Onstar, Weather Tech floor mats (front and rear), I have an extended warranty that is transferable (so you don’t have to worry about getting those annoying phone calls). Asking $13,000,000 OBO. No low ballers. Will trade for 6 sheets of 3/4” plywood and 15 4x2 lumber …
Serious inquiries only.

@Wingnut https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/Smileys/default/thumbs-up01b.png

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pretty soon the Rats will pass legislation to register F-15s and a 30-day "Cooling off" period.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: