Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: ICE Flies Migrants from Border Area Air Force Base to U.S. Interior  (Read 191 times)

rangerrebew

EXCLUSIVE: ICE Flies Migrants from Border Area Air Force Base to U.S. Interior

Breitbart Texas/Randy Clark
Randy Clark23 Jun 2021577

A law enforcement source within Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) provided Breitbart Texas with information regarding flights from Del Rio, Texas, to the U.S. interior.

The source, speaking on the condition of anonymity, says the flights transport mostly Haitian and Venezuelan migrants from Laughlin Air Force Base to areas around the Seattle and New Orleans ICE Field Offices. The migrants, who are not eligible for removal under the CDC’s Title 42 Emergency COVID-19 authority, are being processed for asylum and will likely be released once credible fear interviews take place.

The flights were not authorized by the Air Force until very recently. Earlier this month, Congressman Tony Gonzales (R-TX) urged Acting Secretary of the Air Force Jennifer Miller to authorize ICE’s use of the base to alleviate strains on local resources.

In a June 4 letter, Gonzales writes:

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/23/exclusive-ice-flies-migrants-from-border-area-air-force-base-to-u-s-interior/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I saw something unusual yesterday ... a non-Commercial airline 747 on approach to Hanscom Air Force Base in Massachusetts.  My best guess was that it was a charter or cargo aircraft.  It was white with a blue stripe along the windows.

In previous years, Hanscom Air Force Base was mentioned as a potential holding area for illegal migrants.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright