Author Topic: First black US billionaire, BET founder waiting for his reparations, wants apology along with his ch  (Read 1150 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
First black US billionaire, BET founder waiting for his reparations, wants apology along with his check
June 30, 2021 | Tom Tillison

The end goal of the left’s divisive social justice agenda has arguably always been to secure reparations from the U.S. government — via taxpayers — for the sin of slavery. The belief being that people who have never been slaves should be compensated by people who have never owned slaves.

Count Robert L. Johnson, the founder of Black Entertainment Television and the first black billionaire in America, among those seeking reparations. In addition to wanting a check with his name on it, Johnson also wants a government apology for slavery, Jim Crow, and hundreds of years of racism, according to Vice.

While no longer on the Forbes billionaire list, Johnson cited a wealth gap between blacks ad whites to advocate for a $14 trillion reparations proposal to address racial inequity.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/30/first-black-us-billionaire-bet-founder-waiting-for-his-reparations-wants-apology-along-with-his-check-1096312/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

He wants an apology?

Ok:  I'm sorry you're such a sorry-assed racist.  One would have thought that you would have learned a little more from your meteoric success in the U.S.  Privileged a$$hole.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

While no longer on the Forbes billionaire list, Johnson cited a wealth gap between blacks ad whites to advocate for a $14 trillion reparations proposal to address racial inequity.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/30/first-black-us-billionaire-bet-founder-waiting-for-his-reparations-wants-apology-along-with-his-check-1096312/
Just give up your wealth you gained from this oppressive country to your people then, bloodsucker.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well I am also waiting for an apology for the racism by Blacks, including vicious physical attacks like the Knockout game. I am waiting for Blacks to thank the hundreds of thousands Union Soldiers that gave up life and limb in the battle for their freedom, and while I'm at it how about Blacks pay them reparations for their freedom?. I am waiting for Blacks to thank other Americans, many many thousands of them White who financed through taxes welfare payments for Blacks to lazy to educate themselves and earn a living. I am waiting for Blacks to thank Whites, Asians and other more qualified Americans for jobs they received simply because of the color of their skins. I am waiting for Blacks to stop being the race of the entitled. And I am God awful tired of waiting for Blacks to for once for all acknowledge that it was people of their own race and moslems that tore them from Africa, where their ancestors would surely have died, that sold them into slavery to begin with! So I guess I am waiting for Blacks to demand reparations from Africans and moslems.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
He is only rich because of his 'entitled' Black Privilege.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Absalom

Hmm.............a billionaire by promoting entertainment trash. What a shock?
Let him get in line as the "reparations" queue is long, starting w/the Tribal Chiefs
who initiated African Slavery, the Arab 'Bus Drivers' who transported Black POW's
to the Mid-East trading markets, the British Parliament which endorsed Slavery
in the Southern Colonies from Jamestown till our Independence in 1789.
Should take this hustler some 500 years to sort all this out.

Offline PeteS in CA

A black billionaire complaining about racism having kept him down. :pondering:  *****rollingeyes*****  yogi555
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's all about the greed.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Anytime the question of "reparations" for blacks is raised, there should be one, and ONLY one, answer from whites:
NO.

... and nothing more. If there is persistence as to "why", the reply should be simple:
"Because blacks don't DESERVE any..."

BassWrangler

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Stupid SOB.  Reparations have been more than paid since LBJ's experiment.  I for one, am tired of paying. How about you pay us back?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

In addition to wanting a check with his name on it, Johnson also wants a government apology for slavery, Jim Crow, and hundreds of years of racism, according to Vice.

Johnson has given tens of thousands of dollars to the very same entity that gave us Jim Crow, segregation, and the extension of racism and slavery.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
First black US billionaire, BET founder waiting for his reparations, wants apology along with his check
June 30, 2021 | Tom Tillison

Anybody have his mailing address?

I will be happy to send him check for $1.98,even though he's not worth that much.

I will even be happy to send him a note apologizing for the tribal chiefs of Africa selling their lame,their lazy,and the cowards from other tribes that surrendered in battle into slavery to dat debbil,de white mans.

Of course,they had been selling each other into slavery to other blacks since the dawn of time,but slavery is only ebil when de white debbils dews hit!

I won't even ask him to wash and wax my truck in exchange for the $1.98.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
I am sorry, sorry my great great grandfather fought for the union in the Civil War and lost a leg.  There is not a living soul in this nation today that owes a single black one dime for what was done 150+ years ago.  Pure poppycock nonsense!!!!!!!

Not even an apology.  As a society we have advanced beyond the standards for the slave years.  If people today owned slaves then, it might be appropriate, but this reparation nonsense is bullsh*t!!!!!!!!

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.

Count Robert L. Johnson, the founder of Black Entertainment Television and the first black billionaire in America, among those seeking reparations.

Not a brass farthing.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline andy58-in-nh

Not a brass farthing.

Nor a plug nickel. Nor a slot machine slug.

650,000 mostly-white Americans lost their lives so that this guy could have the freedom to make a fortune.

And yet, his response is to denigrate and demand compensation from their descendants, as well as from people who didn't arrive in America until the 20th Century or even, the day before yesterday. 

So, the answer again is: No. (And how's about sharing some of your wonderful wealth with your brothers and sisters?)
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think it is time to unite and start working for reparations for the 1066 invasion.  Damn Normans......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

I think it is time to unite and start working for reparations for the 1066 invasion.  Damn Normans......
Not a bloody Groat!  (MY ancestors were in on that one.)

(Go after the Danes...to get the Danegeld back).--or maybe the Romans.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

BassWrangler

Offline goatprairie

A black billionaire complaining about racism having kept him down. :pondering:  *****rollingeyes*****  yogi555
Well, you know there's all those black multi-billionaires in sub-Saharan Africa. /s

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well, you know there's all those black multi-billionaires in sub-Saharan Africa. /s

@goatprairie

Yeah,but THEIR "billions" are counted in pretty sea shells or bags of marbles.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

@goatprairie

Yeah,but THEIR "billions" are counted in pretty sea shells or bags of marbles.
Zimbabwe Dollars. I got a quadrillion of 'em!

C S Lewis