Author Topic: Reset  (Read 1303 times)

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
Reset
« on: June 24, 2021, 03:40:32 am »
Never mind.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 10:34:00 pm by AllThatJazzZ »

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: The Meat Mafia: The Great Reset of Food
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 01:58:41 pm »
Glenn's looking like he reset the food quantity on his menu.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 10:33:07 pm »
Glenn's looking like he reset the food quantity on his menu.

Wow. I took a little time to post that vid and you come up with a response like that. Deep. I knew it wasn't worth the effort.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2021, 11:12:33 pm »
Wow. I took a little time to post that vid and you come up with a response like that. Deep. I knew it wasn't worth the effort.

LOL!  No!!  It's a good article, I was just being unserious!

(I do prefer stuff that's written down, but that train left the station years ago.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

Re: Reset
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2021, 11:14:51 pm »
Perseverance, self-reliance, and American stubbornness tattooed in the dried skin of the farmer/rancher... That's a fact.

And the war on country folks is longstanding, all the way beck to calling everything between NYC and LA 'fly over states'. But they will play heck messing with country folks, even as they always have. You cannot control a guy that can feed himself...

There are two different economies involved here. And the country economy is not tied to the dollar. Other than making the taxes, and inheritance taxing, the rest is hard to tear down. And they have been trying to take farmland through inheritance taxing and land improvement taxing since Hector was a pup...

Shorting farmers has been going on for at least three generations. All this is nothing new.

And I can tell you, the response is a reaction by country folks to avoid the economic chain.

I generally buy 20 head or so, and raise them for resale, keeping one or two back for our family. And I can generally make a buck, or break even with free beef for the family at the worst.

But the way that works, to eliminate loss. if not risk entirely, is because I am partnered with local processors that sell direct to consumers via internet, taking the profit into ourselves that would normally be taken by the Big Beef folks. The same will go for chickens. So what is rising up is parallel to Big Beef, just like the organic farms are cutting loose Monsanto and John Deere, reducing acreage and moving to a direct-to-consumer model that favors market gardens (high yield, low acreage)

If a feller gets rid of the cost of seed and chemical, there is a whole lot more room for profit, or at least ameliorated risk.

And these things happen naturally - Folks have to make money, and when there ain't no money, you figger out a different way - And that is exactly what is happening. That country economy, where money ain't king, is hard to tear down.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2021, 12:25:42 am »
Perseverance, self-reliance, and American stubbornness tattooed in the dried skin of the farmer/rancher... That's a fact.

And the war on country folks is longstanding, all the way beck to calling everything between NYC and LA 'fly over states'. But they will play heck messing with country folks, even as they always have. You cannot control a guy that can feed himself...

There are two different economies involved here. And the country economy is not tied to the dollar. Other than making the taxes, and inheritance taxing, the rest is hard to tear down. And they have been trying to take farmland through inheritance taxing and land improvement taxing since Hector was a pup...

Shorting farmers has been going on for at least three generations. All this is nothing new.

And I can tell you, the response is a reaction by country folks to avoid the economic chain.

I generally buy 20 head or so, and raise them for resale, keeping one or two back for our family. And I can generally make a buck, or break even with free beef for the family at the worst.

But the way that works, to eliminate loss. if not risk entirely, is because I am partnered with local processors that sell direct to consumers via internet, taking the profit into ourselves that would normally be taken by the Big Beef folks. The same will go for chickens. So what is rising up is parallel to Big Beef, just like the organic farms are cutting loose Monsanto and John Deere, reducing acreage and moving to a direct-to-consumer model that favors market gardens (high yield, low acreage)

If a feller gets rid of the cost of seed and chemical, there is a whole lot more room for profit, or at least ameliorated risk.

And these things happen naturally - Folks have to make money, and when there ain't no money, you figger out a different way - And that is exactly what is happening. That country economy, where money ain't king, is hard to tear down.

Amen @roamer_1  Amen!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline MOD3

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2021, 02:20:32 pm »
Restored, with video and a description:

WATCH: The Meat Mafia: The Great Reset of Food

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/glenn-tv/live-now-the-meat-mafia-the-great-reset-of-food

On his Wednesday night special this week, Glenn Beck exposes how ranchers are slowly and secretly being run out of business and how farmers are economically being forced to comply. Environmental, social, and corporate governance (ESG) is the weapon, and the top food suppliers have caved.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2021, 03:00:35 pm »
Restored, with video and a description:

WATCH: The Meat Mafia: The Great Reset of Food

https://www.theblaze.com/shows/glenn-tv/live-now-the-meat-mafia-the-great-reset-of-food

Beleive they have done the same to the Dairy Farmers.  Almond milk has filled the shelves out of no where.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2021, 04:50:26 pm »
Beleive they have done the same to the Dairy Farmers.  Almond milk has filled the shelves out of no where.

Almond "milk" has been available hereabouts for years, probably over a decade. Trendy stuff doesn't always become trendy quickly.

To Dems - and some Rs? - farmers are a safe target because they are much less numerous than city dwellers who are clue-free about where their food comes from. It's been that way for decades here in CA, pretty much ever since the days of Cesar Chavez and the UFW.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 04:51:46 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2021, 06:26:47 am »
Here's a resource that Glenn provided so we don't have to give our business to evil globalists:

https://usabeef.org/

P.S. @MOD3 Thanks for the repost and the description.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2021, 06:28:28 am by AllThatJazzZ »

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2021, 07:44:33 pm »
 :amen:

The dairy association has objected to using the term "milk" in reference to non dairy products.
They are calling for almond milk to be called "nut juice."

If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao