Author Topic: Bipartisan Senators, Joe Biden Strike Infrastructure Deal  (Read 369 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bipartisan Senators, Joe Biden Strike Infrastructure Deal
« on: June 24, 2021, 01:03:12 am »
Bipartisan Senators, Joe Biden Strike Infrastructure Deal

Sean Moran 23 Jun 2021

A group of Republican and Democrat lawmakers announced Wednesday that they had struck a deal with President Joe Biden on a potential infrastructure package.

The senators will meet with Biden Thursday, although they said that his advisers confirmed that they had signed off on the compromise.

The plan would reportedly include $579 billion in new spending, including several ways to offset the cost of the infrastructure package.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said in a statement Wednesday:

White House senior staff had two productive meetings today with the bipartisan group of Senators who have been negotiating about infrastructure. The group made progress towards an outline of a potential agreement, and the President has invited the group to come to the White House tomorrow to discuss this in-person.

Although the plan has the backing of a bipartisan group of senators and the White House, it remains unclear to what degree Democrats and Republicans support the package.

The members of the bipartisan group include Sens. Richard Burr (R-NC), Bill Cassidy (R-LA), Susan Collins (R-ME), Chris Coons (D-DE), Lindsey Graham (R-SC), Maggie Hassan (D-NH), John Hickenlooper (D-CO), Mark Kelly (D-AZ), Angus King (I-ME), Joe Manchin (D-WV), Jerry Moran (R-KS), Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), Rob Portman (R-OH), Mitt Romney (R-UT), Mike Rounds (R-SD), Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ), Jon Tester (D-MT.), Thom Tillis (R-NC), Mark Warner (D-VA) and Todd Young (R-IN.).

Romney said Wednesday, “Republicans and Democrats have come together along with the White House and we’ve agreed on a framework [on infrastructure] and we’re gonna be heading to the White House tomorrow.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/23/bipartisan-senators-joe-biden-strike-infrastructure-deal/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Bipartisan Senators, Joe Biden Strike Infrastructure Deal
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2021, 01:29:14 pm »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 02:10:09 pm »
More nuke America agenda from the democrats and RINOS coming out of the closet.  Once again Lindsay
Graham earns the call,TRAITOR.  How innocent they will be explaining their duplicity;  I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I DID, DON'T BLAME ME.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2021, 02:33:22 pm »
What did Janis Joplin say, "Bipartisan, just another word for nothing left to lose"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2021, 03:32:50 pm »

there are the two slimiest weasels in the halls of Congress
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2021, 07:11:38 pm »
Joe Biden Announces $953 Billion Infrastructure Deal with Moderate Republicans

Charlie Spiering 24 Jun 2021

President Joe Biden on Thursday announced a bipartisan infrastructure deal with moderate senate Republicans and Democrats after meeting with them briefly at the White House.

“We had a really good meeting and to answer your direct question, we have a deal,” Biden announced, standing with the group of senators

Biden met briefly with the group to seal his support for the deal after the White House announced a framework deal for a bipartisan agreement Wednesday evening.

The president celebrated the bipartisan nature of the deal, even though he said it was not all of the proposed spending that he asked for.

“This reminds me of the days we used to get an awful lot done up in the United States Congress,” Biden said. “We actually work when we have bipartisan deals.”

The ten senators involved in the negotiations include — Sens. Susan Collins (R-ME), Bill Cassidy (R-LA), Joe Manchin (D-WV), Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), Rob Portman (R-OH), Mitt Romney (R-UT), Jeanne Shaheen (D-NH), Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ), Jon Tester (D-MT), and Mark R. Warner (D-VA)

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/24/joe-biden-announces-953-billion-infrastructure-deal-moderate-republicans/
Support the USO