Author Topic: Chairman of Joint Chiefs links ‘white rage’ to Capitol storming, says he supports critical race theo  (Read 1336 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by Laura Widener June 23, 2021

Video: Chairman of Joint Chiefs links ‘white rage’ to Capitol storming, says he supports critical race theory

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley told Congress on Wednesday that critical race theory “is important” and expressed his desire to “understand white rage,” which he seemed to indicate was a theory for the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol.

Rep. Mike Waltz, a Green Beret and colonel in the Army National Guard, had asked Milley to address critical race theory lessons delivered at West Point, one of which included a discussion of “white rage.”

“On the issue of critical race theory … I do think it’s important, actually, for those of us in uniform to be open-minded and be widely read,” Milley responded.

“The United States Military Academy is a university. And it is important that we train, and we understand ― and I want to understand white rage. And I’m white, and I want to understand it. So, what is it that caused thousands of people to assault this building, and try to overturn the Constitution of the United States of America? What caused that? I want to find that out.”

Milley defended his position by adding that he’s read the works of Mao Zedong, Karl Marx, and Lenin and noted “that doesn’t make me a communist.”

Milley’s comments came after a tense exchanged between Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin and Rep. Matt Gaetz, who said critical race theory was promoting division in the military.

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2021/06/video-chairman-of-joint-chiefs-links-white-rage-to-capitol-storming-says-he-supports-critical-race-theory/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Am I the only one that doesn't think the story matches the headline?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
After democrats extensive purging of our military, nuke America Joe and his party has brought our military to this.  Do election have consequences?  Thank a NeverTrumper!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Am I the only one that doesn't think the story matches the headline?
Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Gen. Mark Milley told Congress on Wednesday that critical race theory “is important” and expressed his desire to “understand white rage,” which he seemed to indicate was a theory for the Jan. 6 storming of the U.S. Capitol.

Seems to me this justifies the headline, but I have no desire to read about some idiots white guilt or sliming Conservatives of all colors who protested at the White House. This is the chairperson(needs to man up to be chairman) of the Joint Chiefs and he hasn't viewed the recordings of people being let in by capitol police and then wandering around smiling taking pictures, at least the vast majority? Just another hack parroting the democrat talking points. Sir you will never understand why Conservatives White, Black, Red, Yellow..........you know HUMANS gathered at the white hut on the 6th until you pull your head out of your AZZ!

Online DefiantMassRINO

Want understand white rage?  Listent to talk radio.  Hard-working, tax-paying Americans are being exploited by a Government that chooses winners and losers, and advocates that some are more equal than others.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Seems to me this justifies the headline, but I have no desire to read about some idiots white guilt or sliming Conservatives of all colors who protested at the White House. This is the chairperson(needs to man up to be chairman) of the Joint Chiefs and he hasn't viewed the recordings of people being let in by capitol police and then wandering around smiling taking pictures, at least the vast majority? Just another hack parroting the democrat talking points. Sir you will never understand why Conservatives White, Black, Red, Yellow..........you know HUMANS gathered at the white hut on the 6th until you pull your head out of your AZZ!

@GtHawk

"Milley defended his position by adding that he’s read the works of Mao Zedong, Karl Marx, and Lenin and noted “that doesn’t make me a communist.”

I  was first introduced to the  Iwritings of Chairman Mao and Karl Marx when I got to the 3rd Special Forces Group at Ft.Bragg in 1964. It was actually required reading.  You need to know how your enemy thinks if you hope to defeat him.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

@GtHawk

"Milley defended his position by adding that he’s read the works of Mao Zedong, Karl Marx, and Lenin and noted “that doesn’t make me a communist.”

Tonight Tucker asked the General if he'd read any books on winning wars??   88devil

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Gen Milley's thinking was disgusting.  Not impressed by this man, not in the slightest.  Carlson's question about has he read anything telling him about winning wars was bang on target.

So f(*&ing tired about hearing about race.  All this crap about race is driving our society to tribal mindsets, which will set minorities back 100 years.  Foolish and simply stupid.  BLM is killing blacks in greater numbers with their idiocy.  And all funded by George Soros.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

People like this in charge of the military explain perfectly why we have been at war in Iraq and Afghanistan for 30 years.
They do not want to 'win'. Because that would be 'racist'. However, he does fit hand in glove with the current administration.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline cato potatoe

This also goes a long way towards explaining why our cities were allowed to burn last summer.  We pay over a trillion dollars per annum to fund policing, incarceration, and a military, and yet our citizens are far less safe than they would be in Europe or Asia.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This doucheball pretty much disqualified himself in the hearing. Why should he even care about Jan 6 and 'white rage'? It's a civilian matter, not military.

This guys seems to care little about fighting wars and more about imposing leftist ideology on another institution of govt.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec
Tomorrow at the Pentagon

11:37 PM · Jun 24, 2021·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org