Author Topic: Michael Eric Dyson: ‘I’m Tired’ of MAGA ‘Maggots’ — ‘Mediocre White Men’ Attacking Minorities, Women  (Read 1140 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michael Eric Dyson: ‘I’m Tired’ of MAGA ‘Maggots’ — ‘Mediocre White Men’ Attacking Minorities, Women, Trans

Pam Key 23 Jun 2021

Vanderbilt University professor Michael Eric Dyson said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Deadline” that he was tired of the social criticisms towards women, transgender individuals and black folks from “mediocre white men” who he called “maggots.”

Referring to co-panelist Tim Miller, Dyson said, “I agree with Brother Tim in speaking about the maggots, I’m sorry, the MAGA that is so corrosive in this political moment.”

He added, “I resent as an intellectual and as a Black person in America that we have taken the brunt of anti-intellectualism. We have borne the brunt of being disloyal to this nation. And we have stood by to see mediocre, mealy-mouthed, snowflake white men who are incapable of taking critique, who are willing to dole out infamous reputations of the humanity of the other and yet they call us snowflakes and they are the biggest flakes of snow to hit the earth. They are incapable of criticism. They are incapable of tolerating difference. They’re scared of, oh, my God, critical race theory is going to kill your mother. They do not even know. They are not critical. They have no race and don’t understand theory.”

He added, “I am tired of hearing mediocre, White men take to their pool-pits to exonerate women and trans people and black folk every other folk that ain’t them. It is time that we in America take back in the country for certain. To seize the reins of authority so that rhetorics of compassion, discourses of empathy, and love in the most radical sense possible would prevail. That means we read everything. I read right-wing stuff every day. I ain’t no right-winger. I try to understand and get beneath what it is that drove that rage, but it doesn’t make me full of rage. So I think it’s necessity for us to be open-minded. Women and people of color and sexual minorities can lead the way because the white guys are flubbing it up in big fashion. Matt Gaetz and Josh Hawley and Mitch McConnell and Mr. Manchin and all of them are in the same boat.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/23/michael-eric-dyson-im-tired-of-maga-maggots-mediocre-white-men-attacking-minorities-women-trans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And this is the ravings of a supposedly intelligent man? For all the whining accusatory diatribes of a minority of women, transgender individuals and black folks the attacks, hate and racism that I see and hear are from them against Whites, both men and women that are conservative and heterosexual. What does it say about a supposedly intelligent and very successful Black man that he has to cry about non existent(except for White democrats) Bogeymen?

I don't hate Blacks as a race, I hate Blacks that want to kill me or rob me whether it's by force or blackmail for something some democrats did almost 100 years before my family came to America and longer than any American alive. I don't hate Queers, Gays, alphabet soupers or whatever the hell they call themselves this week, I hate people that try to ram their biologically suicidal evolutionary branch of Homo sapiens down my throat as normal while condemning me as a heterosexual of being perverse. I don't hate transgenders, I look upon them as mentally ill, I hate so called transgenders robbing our girls and women of their victories in girls and women's sports and their opportunities for scholarships. Also I really hate perverts that use the transgender lie to access our girls and women in restrooms and showers. Women, I love WOMEN! I hate females of the Harpy persuasion that think they deserve whatever they want just because they are female but are gleefully throwing other natural born females under the bus in favor of mental defectives that are man but pretend to be women. Oh and I absolutely hate WHITE men almost always of the democrat persuasion that party of slavery and the KKK that slander decent White men and women conservatives of being guilty of slavery, members of the KKK, racists, bigots and just all around hateful.

To paraphrase Wil Smith's character in I Robot, Dyson is the dumbest smart man I know.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't really want to hurt him,but I sure do want to bitch-slap him in public until he cries.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I don't really want to hurt him,but I sure do want to bitch-slap him in public until he cries.
He'll be thrilled, he usually pays for the abuse.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
He'll be thrilled, he usually pays for the abuse.

@GtHawk

In that case,I withdraw my offer. Even thinking about it creeps me out.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

Did that Word Salad have a point that was more than, "I hate white people"?

If, by some magic, in 2022 no white person shot a black person, the reduction in shootings of black people would probably not be noticed.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
Vanderbilt needs fewer like Dyson and more like their retired Professor of Political Science Carol Swain.

Dyson's main "claim to fame" is his racial attack against Jordan Peterson during a debate on political correctness.  Swain's personal story is, IMO, inspiring.
James 1:20

Offline mountaineer

as an intellectual and as a Black person
We'll accept that Dyson is a black person, but the self-proclaimed "intellectual" part is debatable.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Who is MAGA and attacking blacks and minorities? You never hear it, ever.

Offline skeeter

It’s ok I’m pretty tired of whiny, pretend intellectuals. Can’t even muster enough interest to respond to their drivel anymore.

Other than to say eff this clown
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 03:47:41 pm by skeeter »

Offline skeeter

@[Edited by Moderator]
haha he has that same annoying habit of those in his position of awkwardly using words in an effort to sound more intelligent. Rev Jake Jackson was the same way.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 07:03:21 pm by Mod2 »

Offline goatprairie

Did that Word Salad have a point that was more than, "I hate white people"?

If, by some magic, in 2022 no white person shot a black person, the reduction in shootings of black people would probably not be noticed.
There are most likely less than 50 murders of blacks by European whites annually. Since the JD lumps in Hispanics (including gang bangers) with whites, the official numbers are distorted.
Meanwhile, 400-500 whites are murdered by blacks annually. A story that will never be told by Big Media.