Author Topic: President Biden: Second Amendment Had Limits from Day One  (Read 3194 times)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: President Biden: Second Amendment Had Limits from Day One
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2021, 06:10:17 am »
@Smokin Joe

I gotta admit that you got me on that one. My head was starting to explode,and then I saw the second sentence.

It's not nice to do that to people my age.
Yeah, I'm rotten.  :chairbang: :silly:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2021, 07:46:52 am »
Talk about having limits!  Biden is lost in his senility, and the country will pay dearly to this POS being POTUS!!!  We are only five months into 48 months of torture.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2021, 08:07:34 am »
Censored Censored Censored .... Go F yourself Biden.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2021, 03:25:56 pm »
The main problem is both Biden AND his co-conspirators are elected government officials who think THEY have no limits,but they have the authority to limit anyone and anything because THEY are "special".

They really and truly consider themselves to be our rulers.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2021, 03:37:44 pm »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #55 on: June 25, 2021, 05:59:08 pm »
What Joe Doesn’t Know
By Michael Brendan Dougherty
June 25, 2021 6:30 AM
Is the president okay? Besides the usual misstatements and the senior moments — things we’re not supposed to notice or comment upon — Joe Biden is having a weird one.

On the occasion of announcing a suite of proposals to tackle gun crime and rising violence in our cities, Joe Biden gave a short, halting soliloquy Wednesday in which he took it upon himself to pick a fight with Thomas Jefferson, effectively challenged the most paranoid members of the militia movements to arm up and “bring it,” and subtly invoked the tradition of governments disarming categories of people they found obnoxious. Just try to soak it all in.
  Those who say the blood of Patriots, you know, and all the stuff about how we’re gonna have to move against the government. Well the tree of liberty is not watered by the blood of Patriots, what’s happened is that there never been . . . if you want and think you need to have weapons to take on the government, you need F-15s and maybe some nuclear weapons. The point is there has always been the ability to limit — rationally limit — the type of weapon that could be owned, and who could own it.
Let’s take this on, working backward. The Second Amendment was put into the Bill of Rights precisely to restrict the government from the ability to rationally limit who could own a weapon.  ...

Joe Biden has used this line about F-15s and nuclear weapons before. It remains pretty stupid. You know who doesn’t have either F-15s or nuclear weapons? The Taliban. And yet, despite 20 years of embarrassing efforts, they managed to use Kalashnikovs and even bolt-action rifles to drive away a modern military. I’ll do the Internet columnist’s trick and quote myself: “If the U.S. government (and the American people behind them) doesn’t want to use nuclear weapons on foreign fundamentalists in Afghanistan, why does anyone presume they’d use them against Americans in Idaho?” It’s downright weird that Biden can be simultaneously anxious to withdraw from the fire of Afghan Bubbas, and yet be so confident in overmatching Americans.

That an armed populace is a prophylactic against tyranny is precisely why governments have tried to prevent the groups they sought to tyrannize from being armed: A section of the citizenry can, with sufficient will and the moral support of the surrounding population, almost always raise the price of political domination to levels almost no government wants to pay. ...
Read entire article at National Review
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org