Author Topic: Hirono: ‘Democrats Do Not Stand for Defunding Police’  (Read 1006 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hirono: ‘Democrats Do Not Stand for Defunding Police’
« on: June 23, 2021, 08:58:14 pm »
Hirono: ‘Democrats Do Not Stand for Defunding Police’

Pam Key 23 Jun 2021

Senator Mazie Hirono (D-HI) said Wednesday on CNN’s “Newsroom” that the Democratic Party had never taken the position that the police should be defunded.

Anchor Ana Cabrera said, “Let’s turn to the spate of violence and crime happening across the country. The president is set to address this today. Republicans aren’t going to let voters forget the calls by some Democrats to defund the police. Does your party need to do more on the messaging front to prove they are not soft on crime?”

Hirono said, “The fact is that we’ve never taken the position as a party that we should defund the police. I am a progressive Democrat. I have never said that we should defund the police. Clearly, there are a lot of things we need to do on the law enforcement side, including, by the way, addressing the rise in domestic violent extremism, the prevalence of gun violence that is occurring on a way, way too regular basis in our country, and yet we can’t get even the most basic gun legislation through. Why? Because there are so many Republicans who won’t go there. So, these are all areas we need to focus on using facts. The fact is that there is a rise and concern about domestic extremism in our country, and we better face up to that.”

She added, “The Democrats do not stand for defunding police. The police have a major role to play, especially community policing and reducing the incidents of violence and crime in our communities.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/23/hirono-democrats-do-not-stand-for-defunding-police/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Killer Clouds

Re: Hirono: ‘Democrats Do Not Stand for Defunding Police’
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 09:21:13 pm »
More lies as usual from a DCP disciple. There is no such thing as gun violence and gun crime. Guns are inanimate objects.

Traitor Joe is proposing a bunch of gun related garbage that will make no difference other than to make criminals out of law abiding citizens.

Offline rustynail

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2021, 09:23:26 pm »
But they do 'stand' for disarming white people.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2021, 09:25:55 pm »

Weezie doesn't stand for Anything American.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2021, 09:34:43 pm »
Hirono; The democrat PARTY has never against the police or defunding the police.

Reality; The democrat party was for the police, before they were against the police. and then, The democrat party was for the police, before they were against the police.  The double tongues the Bible AND the American Indians warned about.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2021, 10:00:47 pm »
Hirono is right, democrats don't stand for defunding the police, the kneel for it.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2021, 11:03:19 pm »
Wow, the polls must be bad when Crazy Mazie doesn't go down the Antifa rabbit hole.
The Republic is lost.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2021, 05:10:05 am »

@rustynail

Yeah,but white people are the enemy in 21st Century 'murika.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2021, 01:58:07 pm »
With whitey, Christians, and Conservatives disarmed, the one party THUGOCRACY democrats dream of can be a Reality,rigidly enforced by nukes and jets.  Just ask Joe! Under the guise of dementia, Joe can speak openly of what the democrat party really thinks!
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2021, 02:08:14 pm »
First Biden rolls out his 'crimefighting' anti-gun agenda, then this nitwit spews her typical nonsense.

The media may by trying to flim flam us with their usual BS 'Biden is popular' polls, but now we know what they're really showing.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2021, 02:32:40 pm »
Next, the Democratic Party will tell us that they were  never for critical race theory  being taught in schools

First, they came out and they said that they never opposed Voter ID which they clearly have.  Now the claim they don’t support defunding the police when many of them have done just that In our inner cities

This is  evidence of how the Democrat party is walking further out of touch with average Americans.
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2021, 03:58:25 pm »
First Biden rolls out his 'crimefighting' anti-gun agenda, then this nitwit spews her typical nonsense.

The media may by trying to flim flam us with their usual BS 'Biden is popular' polls, but now we know what they're really showing.

@skeeter

Yeah,WE do,but how about Steve and Sally Sixpak,who get all their info from the ebening newz?

Don't forget,there are more of them than there are us,and they vote,too. Not all of them,but enough to be dangerous.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2021, 04:00:45 pm »
Next, the Democratic Party will tell us that they were  never for critical race theory  being taught in schools

@LMAO

Aren't some of them already doing this? Seems like I saw at least one news story of a prominent Dim claiming that very thing on a thread here,yesterday.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 04:04:57 pm by sneakypete »

Offline skeeter

« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2021, 04:09:48 pm »
@skeeter

Yeah,WE do,but how about Steve and Sally Sixpak,who get all their info from the ebening newz?

Don't forget,there are more of them than there are us,and they vote,too. Not all of them,but enough to be dangerous.
Im pretty certain the rats are reacting to polls showing who Steve and Sally think are responsible for skyrocketing crime & murder rates.

Offline yodaspock

« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2021, 04:23:00 pm »
Look who is saying this, Masie has a sub 50 IQ. How was she going to say anything but total dumbness.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2021, 04:58:56 pm »
Hilarious. They all know this is toxic, they know people don't agree with it overwhelmingly, they got stuck with this last June for Saint Floyd riots, now they can't get rid of it.

:pop41:

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2021, 05:23:30 am »
Not the ones that guard THEIR neighborhoods and homes,anyhow.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2021, 07:43:27 am »
If not the Democommies, then who???  Can't believe Hawaii votes for this bimbo!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2021, 05:20:24 pm »
That would come as news for the residents of quite a few Dem-ruled cities! Hirono's a stupidly bad liar.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2021, 12:36:36 am »
Hilarious. They all know this is toxic, they know people don't agree with it overwhelmingly, they got stuck with this last June for Saint Floyd riots, now they can't get rid of it.

:pop41:

That's why not only do you hear nonsense like this from Hirono, but Swalwell's claim the GOP stands with cop killers.

As crime continues to be an issue in the next several years(and it will)prepare for even more ridiculous statements coming from the Democrats on this issue
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy