Author Topic: BREAKING: Biden Admin Sues Georgia Over Election Reforms  (Read 638 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
BREAKING: Biden Admin Sues Georgia Over Election Reforms
« on: June 25, 2021, 04:11:42 pm »

The Department of Justice (DOJ) is suing Georgia over its new election laws enacted earlier this year in what may be the first of many lawsuits against GOP-led state election reforms.

Attorney General Merrick Garland announced the lawsuit on Friday.

“Today, the Department of Justice is suing the state of Georgia. Our complaint alleges that recent changes to Georgia’s election laws were enacted with the purpose of denying or abridging the right of black Georgians to vote on account of their race or color in violation of Section 2 of the Voting Rights Act,” Garland said in a press conference.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-biden-admin-sues-georgia-over-election-reforms
The Republic is lost.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: BREAKING: Biden Admin Sues Georgia Over Election Reforms
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2021, 04:37:01 pm »
Propaganda lawsuit. DOJ has absolutely no chance at all of 'winning' this, and they know this full well.
They just want to get this in the news cycle. Also, when they lose they will bring this up over and over.
It's nonsense. It's despicable low-ball dirty politics, which Democrats are known for. Kabuki theater, nothing more.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2021, 05:02:39 pm »
Propaganda lawsuit. DOJ has absolutely no chance at all of 'winning' this, and they know this full well.
They just want to get this in the news cycle. Also, when they lose they will bring this up over and over.
It's nonsense. It's despicable low-ball dirty politics, which Democrats are known for. Kabuki theater, nothing more.
Yet if we ever see another non-democrat administration you can count on the rats and their media toads to howl incessantly about a politicized DOJ.

BTW someone needs to tell Lunchbox Joe to lay off the chemical peels. He’s starting to look like a Pink Lady apple.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 05:05:40 pm by skeeter »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2021, 05:08:56 pm »
Yet if we ever see another non-democrat administration you can count on the rats and their media toads to howl incessantly about a politicized DOJ.

BTW someone needs to tell Lunchbox Joe to lay off the chemical peels. He’s starting to look like a Pink Lady apple.

It isn't just the DOJ! Since William Jefferson Clinton became president EVERY federal bureau or agency has been fully politicized in favor of the Democrat party.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2021, 05:11:20 pm »
It isn't just the DOJ! Since William Jefferson Clinton became president EVERY federal bureau or agency has been fully politicized in favor of the Democrat party.
Yep. And now the military brass is attempting to politicize their rank and file.

Sobering. It’s hard to believe how fast it happened.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2021, 05:18:35 pm »
Yep. And now the military brass is attempting to politicize their rank and file.

Sobering. It’s hard to believe how fast it happened.

They've been at it for 100 years. Quietly worming their way into the fabric of the entire federal government bureaucracy.  What we are seeing now is all of that ground work coming to full fruition.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2021, 05:27:35 pm »

They are trying to hide his Lobotomy scar. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2021, 08:39:39 pm »
They are trying to hide his Lobotomy scar.
I didn’t know he’d had a lobotomy.

I wonder why. Did Jill need a paperweight?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2021, 10:59:09 pm »
240b opines:
"Propaganda lawsuit. DOJ has absolutely no chance at all of 'winning' this, and they know this full well."

Stop. Right. There.
It all depends on the judge who hears the case.
The communists have plenty of their own judges sittin' on the fed'ral bench.
I'll give the lawsuit at least a 40% chance of success at the trial level...

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2021, 11:18:52 pm »
Would be a total travesty if after the parade of judges who failed to take up the election fraud last year, that any court takes this one up.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington