Author Topic: Report: John McAfee Found Dead in Spanish Prison Cell  (Read 631 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: John McAfee Found Dead in Spanish Prison Cell
« on: June 23, 2021, 08:55:37 pm »
Report: John McAfee Found Dead in Spanish Prison Cell

Allum Bokhari 23 Jun 2021

Antivirus software pioneer John McAfee, who sought the Libertarian Party nomination for President in 2016 and 2020, has been found dead in a prison cell in Spain, according to reports. The tech tycoon previously claimed that “if I suicide myself, I didn’t. I was whackd.”

McAfee had been arrested by Spanish authorities at the request of the U.S. Department of Justice for alleged tax evasion. Spanish authorities had approved his extradition to the U.S. shortly before his death, which early reports in local newspapers are attributing to suicide.

McAfee, aged 75 at the time of his death, made his fortune as a software developer in the early days of Silicon Valley, pioneering the widely-used McAfee Antivirus software.

According to El Pais, a mainstream newspaper in Spain, sources at the Spanish Department of Justice said “everything points to a suicide.”

In 2019, McAfee declared “If I suicide myself, I didn’t. I was whackd.”

https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/1200864283766251521

more
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2021/06/23/report-john-mcafee-found-dead-in-spanish-prison-cell/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mortarman

Re: Report: John McAfee Found Dead in Spanish Prison Cell
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2021, 08:20:36 pm »
News of his "suicide" sparked in my mind the image of Serial Killery waddling away to the strains of Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".

:pop41:
The only controls I want on my guns are the ones that I operate myself such as trigger, bolt or slide, safety selector, magazine release an' optics. All others are unnecessary an' unwanted.