Author Topic: Partner of Capitol cop who died calls Trump ‘mastermind’ of Jan. 6 riot  (Read 346 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Partner of Capitol cop who died calls Trump ‘mastermind’ of Jan. 6 riot

By Gabrielle Fonrouge

June 23, 2021 | 1:18pm | Updated

The long-time partner of the US Capitol police officer who died following the Jan. 6 insurrection penned an emotional op-ed Wednesday that detailed her grief and her efforts to see a full investigation into the siege.

Sandra Garza, who spent 11 years with Officer Brian Sicknick, wrote in the opinion essay published on CNN that initially following his death, she couldn’t bear to watch any of the news coverage of the insurrection, but once she did, she couldn’t believe her eyes.

“I saw officers being brutalized and beaten, and protesters defying orders to stay back from entering the Capitol. All the while, I kept thinking, ‘Where is the President? Why is it taking so long for the National Guard to arrive? Where is the cavalry!?’” Garza wrote.

“As the months passed, my deep sadness turned to outright rage as I watched Republican members of Congress lie on TV and in remarks to reporters and constituents about what happened that day. Over and over they denied the monstrous acts committed by violent protesters.”

more
https://nypost.com/2021/06/23/partner-of-capitol-cop-brian-sicknick-condemns-trump-and-gop-liars/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Where is the cavalry!?
The cavalry?

On the way.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 07:11:25 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

BS! The riot or whatever it was came of discussions and planning among those who were there weeks before Trump's supposedly inciting speech (in which he called for a peaceful gathering). Is she THAT ignorant? Or THAT partisan?

“I saw officers being brutalized and beaten, and protesters defying orders to stay back from entering the Capitol. All the while, I kept thinking, ‘Where is the President? Why is it taking so long for the National Guard to arrive? Where is the cavalry!?’” Garza wrote.

Ask Nancy Pelosi. Trump suggested National Guard assistance but Miss Nancy arrogantly and stupidly refused. Or did Miss Nancy use the Capitol Police Officers as live bait?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten
I believe the autopsy on Officer Sicknick found that he died of natural causes; media hype to the contrary, his death was not related to the January 6 demonstration.

Sandra Garza's grief demonstrates precisely nothing about the demonstration because it is not related to the demonstration.  CNN affords her a platform for the standard pathetic fallacy emotional manipulation argument used for all causes of the Ds.

I'm experiencing grief so whatever I say is correct and you can't criticize me.

Reason is inherently heartless; heartless reason is necessary in responding to emotional manipulation.

James 1:20

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Well Ms. Garza, with this level of enlightenment, and knowledge of Janaury 6th, why not tell us who the cop was who shot Ashli Babbitt.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.