Author Topic: Psaki: Biden Admin Not Ruling Out ‘Moving People From Their Homes’ In Areas Impacted By Climate Chan  (Read 356 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Psaki: Biden Admin Not Ruling Out ‘Moving People From Their Homes’ In Areas Impacted By Climate Change
June 22, 2021
Written by Martin Walsh

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki made some eyebrow-raising comments on Tuesday about topics ranging from climate change to gun violence in America.

During the White House press briefing, one of Psaki’s most mind-boggling moments came when she said the Biden administration isn’t ruling out “moving people from their homes” in areas impacted by climate change.

WATCH:

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1407389121937436678

more
https://conservativebrief.com/psaki-biden-43372/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I havent forgotten what Biden promised he’d do with the suburbs.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The British did stuff like that with the Boer.  The Germans much like that last Century.  It happened to those they politically didn't like and wanted to oppress.  Its easy to see who they really are by those they imitate, history does indeed repeat itself, it's just the clueless deniers that are continually surprised.  We have plenty of that.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline mountaineer

Hey, I have an idea! Let's create a place - we could call it the "ghetto" - and force everyone to leave their homes and crowd into tiny apartments.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline berdie

"Moving people from homes"....the hell you say.

Offline skeeter

Hey, I have an idea! Let's create a place - we could call it the "ghetto" - and force everyone to leave their homes and crowd into tiny apartments.
Rat progs know people who are stacked atop on another in cities are far more apt to be leftists. So naturally thats what they intend for everyone in the 'burbs.