Author Topic: House Democrat: Joe Biden ‘Just Sort of Stared at Me’ When I Asked for Support on Election Takeover  (Read 490 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
House Democrat: Joe Biden ‘Just Sort of Stared at Me’ When I Asked for Support on Election Takeover Bill

Wendell Husebø 23 Jun 2021

Rep. Mondaire Jones (D-NY) said Wednesday President Joe Biden “just sort of stared at me,” when Jones told Biden to be more involved in federalizing elections, where Democrats seek to cancel state voter ID laws and publicly fund political campaigns.

Jones “told President Joe Biden their party needed him more involved in passing voting legislation on the Hill,” the Associated Press reported about an event last week in which the two met. “In response? Biden ‘just sort of stared at me,’ Jones said, describing an ‘awkward silence’ that passed between the two.”

https://twitter.com/redsteeze/status/1407699908207935497

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/23/house-democrat-joe-biden-just-sort-of-stared-me-when-asked-support-election-takeover-bill/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Maybe Commander Pike's little buzzer stopped working.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Red for yes...blue for no.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The Republic is lost.

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
“In response? Biden ‘just sort of stared at me,’ Jones said, describing an ‘awkward silence’ that passed between the two.”

This statement describes my dad on numerous occasions.  It was as if he didn't know what I was talking about and said nothing ... just stared at me.  Other times I'd ask a simple question and he'd say, "what do you mean"? He suffered from dementia.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
This could start a Trend !   I SORT OF STARED A HIM!  What a putz!
 :silly: :chairbang: :silly:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This statement describes my dad on numerous occasions.  It was as if he didn't know what I was talking about and said nothing ... just stared at me.  Other times I'd ask a simple question and he'd say, "what do you mean"? He suffered from dementia.
Went through it with my grandma and my mother is early stages, sadly though when it comes to Joe we are the ones suffering his dementia.