Author Topic: GRAPHIC: Bodycam Footage Shows Officer Being Fatally Shot At Point-Blank Range  (Read 224 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
GRAPHIC: Bodycam Footage Shows Officer Being Fatally Shot At Point-Blank Range

Brianna Lyman
Reporter
June 23, 2021 10:34 AM ET

Police released bodycam footage Tuesday showing a Stockton, California, police officer being fatally shot while responding to a domestic violence call May 11.

The incident unfolded at the 4400 block of La Cresta way around 9:45 a.m. after police received a call about a woman screaming and bloody with a ripped shirt. Witnesses said the woman appeared to have been assaulted, according to the 911 audio that was released.

“Um, I think, I think, I think the man is going crazy over there. He’s been acting really strange the last couple of days,” an unidentified 911 caller told police dispatch, noting a woman was screaming for help.

Officer Jimmy Inn arrived on the scene moments later. Bodycam footage shows Inn knock on the door of the residence and announce himself.

“Police.”

Inn then steps to the side of the door. Seconds later, a voice from inside the residence, later identified as Lance Lowe, can be heard saying “hey police” before opening the door and immediately shooting Inn multiple times.

more/ graphic warning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqv-WooBRII&t=3s
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34