Author Topic: Schumer Throws Hissy Fit, Says Media Helps 'Despicable' Trump 'Win So Many People Over'  (Read 697 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer Throws Hissy Fit, Says Media Helps 'Despicable' Trump 'Win So Many People Over'
By Mike Miller | Jun 23, 2021 9:00 AM ET

If there was any doubt that Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer is incapable of breaking the rental agreement Donald Trump has had with the inside of his head for more than four years, Chucky put that doubt to rest on the floor of the Senate on Monday, throwing a panicky fit over the “despicable” former president continuing to “win so many people over.”

Even better: Trump is being aided and abetted by the news media in his devious effort, whined Chucky. Who knew? Did you spit water all over your screen? I came damn close.

Earth to Chucky: With the exception of Fox News, every other major news outlet on the planet was right there with you and the Democrat Party every step of the way with your TDS-riddled efforts to remove Trump from the White House from the moment he was inaugurated. 24×7. 365 days a year. Four insidious years. Remember? We do.

There are hyperpartisan political hacks in Washington, D.C., without a shred of conscience and even less integrity, and then there’s Chuck Schumer. Other than former Democrat Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV), it’s tough to name another recent Democrat in a leadership position who comes anywhere near Chucky’s partisan hack low.

OK, Nancy Pelosi — but life on Planet Pelosi is a whole ‘nother world.

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2021/06/23/schumer-throws-hissy-fit-says-media-helps-despicable-trump-win-so-many-people-over-n400857
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Chuck's time is almost up.  The fat lady and that Bartender from the Bronx are warming up in the wings.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
Trump is still President of Schumer's head
Countdown to Resignation

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Schumer Has Dramatic Breakdown On Senate Floor
https://conservativebrief.com/chuck-schumer-has-43448/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
It is a great day to be a "Deplorable"!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Chuckie, we need a little less vagina and a little more cock and balls here.
The Republic is lost.

Offline libertybele

Trump is still President of Schumer's head

Apparently so. I love it!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Let's see,here. Chuckie is claiming the MEDIA supports Republicans over Dims??????

He HAS to be the ONLY one in America that thinks this. LOTS of lefties and other traitors deny the media is on their side,but i have NEVER heard one complain the media is on the side of the "dastardly Republicans".

Seems to me that would be all the evidence needed to have him removed from office for cause.

The weasel is absolutely Batshit crazy,and may even be a danger to himself.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Schumer represents why most Americans despise New Yorkers.

Trump represents why most Americans are more than willing to like New Yorkers in spite of that.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 12:28:23 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Schumer Throws Hissy Fit, Says Media Helps 'Despicable' Trump 'Win So Many People Over'

Really?  It couldn't be that Biden threatening to go to war with the American people with nukes and jets ?  With democrats close ties to China and Putin, democrats talk more and more like our enemies, while democrats refuse to represent the American people.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline DefiantMassRINO

MSNBC dedicated their entire network to be the "opposition" of the Trump Presidency.

Chuckles the Clown can't comprehend that there is a "diversity" of opinion in our "inclusive" body politic that celebrates "tolerance" of differing opinions.
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
MSNBC dedicated their entire network to be the "opposition" of the Trump Presidency.

Chuckles the Clown can't comprehend that there is a "diversity" of opinion in our "inclusive" body politic that celebrates "tolerance" of differing opinions.

@DefiantMassRINO

I know I am going to get screamed at for pointing out a simple truth,but so be it.

The reason Chuckie thinks that way is because almost everybody he associates with is a NYC Jew who considers their little neighborhoods a part of Israel,not America.

Seems like MOST Jews STILL consider themselves to be a tribe that is spread all over the planet,and because of this they tend to be globalists.

Face it,most are here for the safety and the business opportunities,not because the believe in our way of life.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 04:13:32 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Yes, CNN's and MSNBC's right-wing bias is the stuff of legends. *****rollingeyes*****
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: