Author Topic: ‘You’re Booing Yourselves!’ — Jill Biden Scorns Low Vaccination Rate in Tennessee  (Read 260 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘You’re Booing Yourselves!’ — Jill Biden Scorns Low Vaccination Rate in Tennessee

Charlie Spiering 23 Jun 2021

First Lady Jill Biden appeared in Nashville, Tennessee, on Tuesday to promote the coronavirus vaccine with country singer Brad Paisley, criticizing residents of the state for failing to get the vaccine.

“This state still has mmm, a little bit of a way to go,” she said with a nervous laugh. “Only three in ten Tennesseans are vaccinated.”

The group of Biden supporters in the audience booed in response to the news.

“Well, you’re booing yourselves,” she replied with another laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kDTcvCIrA0

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/23/youre-booing-yourselves-jill-biden-scorns-low-vaccination-rate-in-tennessee/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Wow, interesting deflection.  Maybe the Astros need to use that reason when they get booed on the road.   :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The old, "I am rubber and you are glue. It bounces off of me and sticks to you", childish playground defense.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The old, "I am rubber and you are glue. It bounces off of me and sticks to you", childish playground defense.

You forgot "Nanny Nanny Boo Boo"  A concept, pedo-Joe is very familair with.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.