Author Topic: It’s Beginning to Look Like Enemy Action  (Read 507 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
It’s Beginning to Look Like Enemy Action
« on: June 23, 2021, 11:00:05 am »
American Thinker by John Green 6/23/2021

Dong Jingwei is a Chinese defector working with the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA). He served as Vice Minister of State Security in the Chinese Ministry of Defense.  Before defecting, he was responsible for the counterintelligence efforts in China.  He was in a position to know about all things “espionage” in China and is perhaps the highest-level Chinese defector the U.S. has ever had.  Even though the legacy media is playing it down, this is a big deal.

It speaks volumes that the man who knows the identity of all the Chinese spies in our country chose to defect to the DIA and only the DIA.  Further, it’s reported that the DIA is not sharing the information it’s receiving with the FBI or CIA.  Now why would that be?

Dong provided details of meetings between U.S. officials, Chinese spies, and Russian SVR agents.  He also provided details about how the Chinese government gained access to CIA communications, which resulted in the deaths of dozens of CIA assets.  Anonymous sources are also reporting that members of the federal law enforcement community (i.e. FBI) are “scared s**tless” about Dong’s information.

Is it possible that the FBI and CIA are hopelessly compromised?  As we’d say in Minnesota -- you betcha!

Dong has allegedly provided the names of Chinese spies working or attending universities in the U.S.  He claims that a third of Chinese students in this country are actually PLA assets.  To validate his claims, Dong has provided financial records showing which businessmen and public officials have received money from the Chinese Government.  Private persons receiving money may or may not be illegal depending on what they’re doing for it.  If they’re selling protected technology, it’s illegal.  If they’re influencing public opinion, it may not be illegal, but is still problematic.  However, public officials receiving money is a huge deal -- it’s either bribery or espionage.

More: https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2021/06/its_beginning_to_look_like_enemy_action.html

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Re: It’s Beginning to Look Like Enemy Action
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2021, 11:17:54 pm »
Anyone with their eyes open could see that elements of the FBI and CIA have been actively working against this country for at least 25 years as a govt-within-a-govt.

This more than anything was why I wanted Trump to win a second term. Hit teams answerable only to the President need to be formed to take these guys out, and this defection would have let them know the who and where.

Even better, have a battalion of Marines go into Langley and the Hoover building and clean the place out. Anyone who resists gets shot on the spot.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: It’s Beginning to Look Like Enemy Action
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2021, 05:06:35 am »
Anyone with their eyes open could see that elements of the FBI and CIA have been actively working against this country for at least 25 years as a govt-within-a-govt.

This more than anything was why I wanted Trump to win a second term. Hit teams answerable only to the President need to be formed to take these guys out, and this defection would have let them know the who and where.

Even better, have a battalion of Marines go into Langley and the Hoover building and clean the place out. Anyone who resists gets shot on the spot.

@Free Vulcan

Be still my beating heart!

If only I were 30 years younger!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!