Author Topic: Florida police officer shot in head; manhunt underway for ‘coward’ suspect  (Read 262 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Florida police officer shot in head; manhunt underway for ‘coward’ suspect
June 24, 2021 | Kay Apfel

Volusia County Florida is in lockdown after a 26 year old police officer was shot in the head while on duty in Daytona Beach.

The officer was found wounded after he stopped responding to his radio while investigating a suspicious incident  according to WKMG-TV of Orlando.

Newly released body cam footage shows the encounter. The officer approached what appears to be a gray Honda HRV and asks pleasantly, “How’s it going? Do you live here?”

The suspect rises from the car and the officer asks him to sit back down. The suspect, visibly irritated, said “Come on man, don’t do this. What’s going on, why are you asking me if I live here?”

CONTENT WARNING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbTX1wm3mV8&t=5s

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2021/06/24/florida-police-officer-critical-after-shot-in-head-manhunt-underway-for-coward-suspect-1093408/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I assume we will soon hear Biden belching again how those evil guns targeted a policeman.

He defends thugs resisting police orders that get hurt or killed, but will not recognize police who do their jobs to protect us that get shot or killed.

Biden is the lowest of the low life.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I assume we will soon hear Biden belching again how those evil guns targeted a policeman.

He defends thugs resisting police orders that get hurt or killed, but will not recognize police who do their jobs to protect us that get shot or killed.

Biden is the lowest of the low life.
Nah, he's a democrap he will go straight to 'a policeman was harassing a citizen(no doubt a person of color) minding their own business forcing the citizen to defend themselves).