Author Topic: Kamala Harris Tells Activists to Knock on Doors and Harass People Who Haven’t Been Vaccinated in Des  (Read 863 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris Tells Activists to Knock on Doors and Harass People Who Haven’t Been Vaccinated in Desperate Push to Meet 4th of July Goal (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published June 22, 2021 at 12:02pm

Kamala Harris told left-wing activists to knock on doors to pressure people to get vaccinated as Biden’s July 4th vaccine goal is likely to fall short.

The Biden Admin set a goal to fully vaccinate 70% of Americans by July 4th.

Americans are refusing to get the Covid vaccine for many different reasons, but the Biden Admin is pushing for 70% vaccination so they can wield power over the unvaccinated.

This has nothing to do with saving lives.

It’s all about power.

Kamala Harris told so-called ‘volunteers’ in Atlanta to knock on doors and harass people who may be hesitating to get the vaccine for one reason or another.

Harris even gave the activists several pointers on how to overcome objections.

“For example, if you knock on the door and someone says they ‘don’t have the time to get the vaccine’ — because people are busy. They’re just trying to just make it through the day. Or they say that pharmacies are never open when they do have time, well, let’s address that. Because now, you can let them know that pharmacies across our country are keeping their doors open for 24 hours on Fridays in June, including today. Because we need to meet people where they are! Some folks are working two jobs…” Harris said.

“And what if they say they can’t miss work? Well, you can tell them that there are employers across the country who are offering paid time off for their employees to get vaccinated and we want to encourage and challenge more employers to do the same,’ she said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVXL2IBihhI&t=626s

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/kamala-harris-tells-activists-knock-doors-harass-people-havent-vaccinated-desperate-push-meet-4th-july-goal-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Come to my door, Kackles, and I'll assume you're trespassing.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
NO! No no no no no!
The last thing any sane person would do is to go around randomly knocking on doors.
You have no idea what is behind that door. You have no idea who you are going to 'wake up'.
This advice is more dangerous than all of Fauci's bullshit.

This is going to get people hurt or killed. Very bad, very STUPID idea.
Knock on the wrong house, and bullets will answer the door.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

Yeah, knock on Joe Biden's door and he'll fire a shotgun into the air.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Polly Ticks

This sounds like a great idea.  People love it when you come to their door to convert them to your belief system!

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
This sounds like a great idea.  People love it when you come to their door to convert them to your belief system!

Years ago I lived next to a druggie convicted felon. He shot somebody.
JWs came knocking on my door and as usual it was a beautiful young woman.
Fortunately she had a man chaperone with her.
Even so, I warned them both, You guys better be careful in this neighborhood.
It is not safe to just go knocking on any door. Didn't take their literature. Was more worried about them.
This isn't the old timey days, and it wasn't safe even back then.
You never know what box you are opening with that unexpected/unannounced knock.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
NO! No no no no no!
The last thing any sane person would do is to go around randomly knocking on doors.
You have no idea what is behind that door. You have no idea who you are going to 'wake up'.
This advice is more dangerous than all of Fauci's bullshit.

Gotta be careful, might be Biden behind the door with his shotgun.