Author Topic: Florida woman ‘horrified’ to discover $1 billion in her bank account  (Read 3099 times)

Offline corbe

Florida woman ‘horrified’ to discover $1 billion in her bank account

GEOFF HERBERT | GHERBERT@SYRACUSE.COM
JUNE 22, 2021

A Florida woman is making national news after an apparent bank error in her favor.

WFLA reports Julia Yonkowski went to the ATM at a local Chase Bank in Largo, Fla., on Saturday to withdraw some money, but decided to check her bank balance first. She only planned to take $20 out, but she was shocked when the receipt showed she had nearly $1 billion in her account, or $999,985,855.94.

“Oh my God, I was horrified. I know most people would think they won the lottery, but I was horrified,” she said.

Yonkowski said that she still tried to withdraw $20, but the machine warned her it would cause an overdraft fee so she opted not to touch her account.

<..snip..>

https://outline.com/B58hUj
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Doesn't look nothing like Ivanka and Jared.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.