Author Topic: Scarborough on DeSantis: ‘This Guy Is Taking Over the Republican Party’  (Read 348 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Scarborough on DeSantis: ‘This Guy Is Taking Over the Republican Party’

Trent Baker 22 Jun 2021

MSNBC “Morning Joe” host Joe Scarborough on Tuesday said the GOP might have a new leader in the party on the heels of Donald Trump’s presidency.

Scarborough, reacting to former Vice President Mike Pence’s mixed reception at the recent Faith & Freedom Coalition Summit, said he heard Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) “was like a conquering king.” He added the governor “is taking over the Republican Party.”

“There may be a new leader in the Republican Party, at least in the rank and file. Have you guys heard this?” Scarborough said.

He continued, “I asked, I said, how was Pence received? And they said, ‘Well, here’s the deal. It was respectful. They know Mike Pence. They’ve loved him for 20 years. He got three standing ovations.’ But it was muted. He would have had 15 standing ovations last year. He’s had a long way to go, right? But then, this one person said, ‘But my God, you should have seen the response for Ron DeSantis. He was like a conquering king.’ And this person who’s been in Republican politics for 40, 45 years said, ‘I haven’t seen anything since Reagan in ‘80. He was unbelievable.'”

Co-host Mika Brzezinski commented, “For Ron DeSantis.”

“Ron DeSantis,” Scarborough replied. “And I keep hearing this. Just rockstar status. This guy is taking over the Republican Party.”

MORE
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/06/22/scarborough-on-desantis-this-guy-is-taking-over-the-republican-party/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Thunderbirds marionette be scared?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe is just mad.  He couldn't get elected dog catcher in his home state  even though he is married to one.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Scarborough is one of the very last people to listen to.  His opinion is not worth used TP.

:yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa: :yowsa:

Offline mountaineer

Joe is just mad.  He couldn't get elected dog catcher in his home state  even though he is married to one.
Woof.

Hey, Joe: if DeSantis is taking over the Republican party, it may be the best thing for the GOP since Reagan. At least it would be better than where it is now.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
"This Guy Is Taking Over the Republican Party"

Sez Gary Condidit's best buddy, back in the Chandra Levy days.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: