Author Topic: Of Course the FBI Was Infiltrating January 6 Groups  (Read 125 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Of Course the FBI Was Infiltrating January 6 Groups
« on: June 22, 2021, 01:41:05 pm »
Of Course the FBI Was Infiltrating January 6 Groups

Only Congress can get answers about whether they had a role in radicalizing demonstrators.

June 22, 2021|

12:01 am
Arthur Bloom

The galaxy of media outlets, fact-checkers, and “disinformation” NGOs are in five-alarm fire mode after Tucker Carlson broached the subject of infiltrators and provocateurs at the January 6 Capitol riot.

Before reviewing any of the existing details, we should note that no left-wing journalist would have the same reservations about raising this issue if the protest was left-wing, or if the alleged violent extremists were Muslims. Just last year the Intercept was extremely concerned about infiltration and escalation within left-wing groups by the FBI, but the idea that they might do the same to right-wingers is somehow beyond the pale.

Thus, the Revolver news article that kicked off last week’s interest in infiltrators begins with Senator Klobuchar’s absurd question to FBI Director Christopher Wray. She asks if he found himself wishing “if we could have infiltrated” some of the groups involved in Jan. 6.

Wray responds it’s a subject he’s “passionate” about. I’m sure he is.

Here’s the bottom line. You’re not crazy to want to know about the role of federal informants in Jan. 6, for three main reasons:

This sort of infiltration has been routine in right-wing groups for decades, and it’s also routine for informants to goad other participants into more extreme acts.
    There is considerable evidence that informants played key roles in these groups, including as leaders in some of the more extreme ones.
    Loads of video and electronic evidence is being withheld from the public.

more
https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/of-course-the-fbi-was-infiltrating-january-6-groups/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Of Course the FBI Was Infiltrating January 6 Groups
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2021, 02:39:36 pm »
Interesting twitter thread, posted on Jan. 7 by someone who was there on Jan. 6:

https://twitter.com/Twinity5/status/1347346346668417025

Highlight:
Zudotoji
@Twinity5
·
Jan 7
1) First off, I watched this plain clothes (no MAGA gear like most) guy go around and methodically cut down all the fences and pull out their posts by himself. Maybe he's just helpful?

Zudotoji
@Twinity5
5) During this time there were at least 2 people around me with ear pieces talking into clip on mics. I watched this guy pull up his collar to talk into it a few times. He was very aware of me taking pics with my phone, kept moving, but I caught him behind me with a selfie.

But they couldn't possibly be federal agents, could they?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org