Author Topic: ‘He Runs Away From Diversity’: Tucker Carlson Reveals CNN’s Don Lemon Lives In Town That Is 80% Whit  (Read 559 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Greg Price
Contributor
June 21, 2021 9:55 PM ET

CNN’s Don Lemon reportedly lives in a $4.3 million house in an area of New York that is 80% white and just 3% African American, despite his contention that black and white Americans live in “different realities.”

Fox News host and Daily Caller co-founder Tucker Carlson revealed the true reality of Lemon’s neighborhood in a Monday segment of “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

https://rumble.com/embed/vg91ij/?pub=4

more
https://dailycaller.com/2021/06/21/don-lemon-tucker-carlson-white-black-mansion-realities/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Inside CNN News Host Don Lemon's Sag Harbor Home
By Jean Nayar | August 2, 2019 | People People Feature
MLHamptons.com
CNN news host Don Lemon crafts a sweet retreat in Sag Harbor with a little help from his friends. ...

Lemon's workdays are not only long, they're also often stressful—though you wouldn't know it by looking at the 53-year-old media man, who invariably appears cool, collected and considerably younger than his age. So it's hardly surprising that he decompresses at his comfortable home in Sag Harbor every chance he gets. "It's my sanctuary," he says.

Why Sag Harbor? "I think Sag Harbor chose me," Lemon explains. "When I saw it, I knew I wanted to live there—it was like I was always supposed to be there." After searching with a real estate professional for a while and not finding what he wanted, they headed back to the city. Along the way, however, Lemon spied a white neoclassical clapboard house, pointed to it and asked, "What about that one?" It just so happened to be a property the agent had been affiliated with, so he checked into it, gained access and showed it to Lemon on the spot. "The rest is history," says Lemon, who closed on the 2,750-square-foot four-bedroom house the following spring and opted to live in it for a while before renovating and furnishing it to make it his own.

By the time he was ready to start on the interiors, Lemon and his fiance, Tim Malone, a native of Water Mill and real estate agent with Corcoran, had met their neighbors, Bill Cummings and Bernt Heiberg, interior designers who live across the street. "I love their work; they're so quirky and amazing," says Lemon. "I wanted it to be a home—and that's what it is... it's warm and comfortable and masculine." ...

Some idiots on Twitter are squawking that Tucker told us where Don lives. Oh no!! Looks like Don consented to the release of that information quite a while ago.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tucker Carlson Just Broke Don Lemon on Live Television

Don Lemon lives in a $4.3 million home in Sag Harbor, New York. No, he does not live in Section 8 housing. He lives in one of the whitest towns in America. In fact, 80%. Sag Harbor is just 3% African-American. In the interview, Mr. Lemon said America needs to see more people like him. He lectures America about diversity. When he didn't tell The Washington Post is that in his free time he runs away from diversity. His reality is that he doesn’t like diversity at all. None of them do.

Carlson went on to expose the "most troubling discovery" yet about the CNN host, a "black face cookie jar."

"What is this, this symbol of hate posing as a cookie jar, doing in Don Lemon’s kitchen?" Carlson asked as producers showed the image. "Do you see that? That right there, ladies and gentlemen, is a white supremacist QAnon cookie jar. Now we are not calling for the Department of Justice to look more deeply into this because that’s not our place. We're a cable news show not a law enforcement agency. But let’s put it this way, if you find yourself with a black face cookie jar in your own kitchen, it's time to reflect. That means you, Don Lemon."

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/scottmorefield/2021/06/21/tucker-carlson-just-broke-don-lemon-on-live-television-n2591335
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I bet he's got a Lawn jockey in his garage.

Lemon is a snake in the grass, I tell ya guys.
He may look dumb but that's just a disguise.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

:sarc: Lemon’s partner is white? He couldn’t find a black gay guy?! :sarc:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online cato potatoe

Lemon’s partner is white? He couldn’t find a black gay guy?!

He could find them, but they could not deal with his queenouts. 

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
A fancy house on Long Island?
He's not that smart.

He should have bought in Greenwich.

Offline Victoria33

@Cyber Liberty

If someone has money to buy a certain house, that person may buy it.  That is what Lemon did.  He lives a short distance from Chris Cuomo and helped Chris's family when Chris had the virus.  Lemon bought groceries and did errands for the family.  Tucker is a piece of bovine scatology about most everything.

Offline PeteS in CA

@Cyber Liberty

If someone has money to buy a certain house, that person may buy it.  That is what Lemon did.  He lives a short distance from Chris Cuomo and helped Chris's family when Chris had the virus.  Lemon bought groceries and did errands for the family.  Tucker is a piece of bovine scatology about most everything.

Don Lemon is a race-baiting do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do hypocrite.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@Cyber Liberty

He lives a short distance from Chris Cuomo and helped Chris's family when Chris had the virus.  Lemon bought groceries and did errands for the family. 

So you are saying during Fredos Fake Covid stunt he was using Lemon as his house negro?   How white of him
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

So you are saying during Fredos Fake Covid stunt he was using Lemon as his house negro?   How white of him
:bingo:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org