General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

CNN's Don Lemon said that "we're living in two different realities as Black and White people."

(1/2) > >>

Right_in_Virginia:
CNN's Don Lemon said that "we're living in two different realities as Black and White people."
Daily Caller, Jun 21, 2021

--- End quote ---

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1407141774666125318

Right_in_Virginia:
I'm starting to hope Tucker's got security.   This is a classic!   :smokin:

Right_in_Virginia:

Kamaji:
We are.  Whites live in something that more or less corresponds to reality, but where they are being attacked for the color of their skin, and blacks live in an alternate reality where they can do whatever they want, nothing is their fault or their responsibility, everything is the fault of, and responsibility of, the "White Devil", and where black privilege, aka affirmative action - i.e., black-preferential racial discrimination - is alive and well in all corners of society.

Fishrrman:
Don Lemon said that "we're living in two different realities as Black and White people."

Lemon is correct, regardless of what Tucker Carlson makes of Lemon's home (with an income like he probably has, he's supposed to live in Harlem?).

The racial/cultural/behavior gap between whites and blacks is widening and deepening.
My prediction is that this gap cannot be closed.
Nor... should it be.
Those of Western Civilization should not and MUST not abandon their standards to appease blacks.

Think of Kipling's famous remark about "east" and "west".
Applies here, as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version