Author Topic: CNN's Don Lemon said that "we're living in two different realities as Black and White people."  (Read 366 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

CNN's Don Lemon said that "we're living in two different realities as Black and White people."
Daily Caller, Jun 21, 2021

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1407141774666125318

I'm starting to hope Tucker's got security.   This is a classic!   :smokin:

Offline Kamaji

We are.  Whites live in something that more or less corresponds to reality, but where they are being attacked for the color of their skin, and blacks live in an alternate reality where they can do whatever they want, nothing is their fault or their responsibility, everything is the fault of, and responsibility of, the "White Devil", and where black privilege, aka affirmative action - i.e., black-preferential racial discrimination - is alive and well in all corners of society.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Don Lemon said that "we're living in two different realities as Black and White people."

Lemon is correct, regardless of what Tucker Carlson makes of Lemon's home (with an income like he probably has, he's supposed to live in Harlem?).

The racial/cultural/behavior gap between whites and blacks is widening and deepening.
My prediction is that this gap cannot be closed.
Nor... should it be.
Those of Western Civilization should not and MUST not abandon their standards to appease blacks.

Think of Kipling's famous remark about "east" and "west".
Applies here, as well.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
CNN's Don Lemon said that "we're living in two different realities as Black and White people."
Daily Caller, Jun 21, 2021

https://twitter.com/DailyCaller/status/1407141774666125318

@Right_in_Virginia

What's this "we stuff",you racist piece of feces?

I am technically white even though I am 1/4 Tuscarora Indian,and I have had a LOT of black,Mexican,and Asian friends all my life. When I was a small child,my mother had a black woman friend that would occasionally come to visit with her and keep her company all day. My mother never went to visit her because she had a crippled up knee that made it hard for her to drive back when most cars only had manual transmissions,and she didn't have a car or a driver's license.

AFAIK,none of our neighbors seemed to give a damn about this one way or the other.

Sooooo,Don,if you can't have any white,Asian,or Mexican friends,just MAYBE it is YOU at fault,bubba?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!