Author Topic: Bills’ Cole Beasley Says He’d Retire Before Being Forced to Take Coronavirus Vaccine  (Read 401 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bills’ Cole Beasley Says He’d Retire Before Being Forced to Take Coronavirus Vaccine

Warner Todd Huston 21 Jun 2021

Saying his principles are more important than earning a dollar, Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley has affirmed that he would rather give up his football career than be forced to take the coronavirus vaccine.

Beasley also said that he knows of many NFL players who don’t want the vaccine or felt pressured to take it even though they did not want to and that he is speaking on their behalf. “I feel for you, and I hope I’m doing my part to represent you guys,” he said.

The 32-year-old player jumped to Twitter with a long-form letter on Friday to let his feelings be known in what he entitled a “Public Service Announcement.”

“Hi, I’m Cole Beasley and I’m not vaccinated!” the player wrote as an opening in his letter.

“I will be outside doing what I do. I’ll be in the public. If [you’re] scared of me then steer clear, or get vaccinated. Point. Blank. Period,” he continued.

“I may die of covid, but I’d rather die actually living,” he added. “I’d rather take my chances with Covid and build up my immunity that way. Eat better. Drink water. Exercise and do what I think is necessary to be a healthy individual. That is MY CHOICE based on MY experiences and what I think is best.”

“I’ll play for free this year to live life how I’ve lived it from day one,” Beasley said. “If I’m forced into retirement, so be it.”

Beasley also noted that he doesn’t “play for the money anymore,” adding, “My way of living and my values are more important to me than a dollar.” He also said he would stick by his ideals even if forced into retirement.

“A lot of other NFL players hold my position as well, but aren’t in the right place in their careers to be so outspoken,” Beasley finished. “I feel for you, and I hope I’m doing my part to represent you guys.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/06/21/bills-cole-beasley-says-hed-retire-before-being-forced-to-take-coronavirus-vaccine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34