Author Topic: Charles Hurt: Proof Hunter Biden’s Scandals Far, Far, Far Worse Than Any of Trump’s  (Read 2738 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charles Hurt: Proof Hunter Biden’s Scandals Far, Far, Far Worse Than Any of Trump’s

Charles Hurt 21 Jun 2021

There is Bernie Madoff-level government corruption in Washington. There is Clinton Foundation-level grift in politics. And there is Anthony Weiner-level sleaze wherever the media, government, and politics collide.

And then there is Hunter Biden.

Seriously, what does Hunter Biden have to do to become a scandal around here?

How about cheating on his wife and children to sleep with his dead brother’s widow? Nope. That just spawned waves of pity over the tragic loss of his brother.

President Trump once famously joked that he could go out into the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody and “wouldn’t lose any voters.”

While Mr. Trump never actually shot anyone on Fifth Avenue, he was accused of so many worse crimes by the Democrats and the media during his time in office: Russian stooge. Racist. Rapist. Gasser of protesters. Murderous insurrectionist.

All fantasy and Mr. Trump was accused of all of it — often in extensive collusion with U.S. government intelligence services. Not only did Mr. Trump not lose any voters, he gained some 13 million more in the 2020 election.

Which brings us back to Hunter Biden and how curious it is that he is shrouded in this cult-like protection by the media.

Mr. Trump spoke for millions of Americans and secured tremendous accomplishments for them. Hunter Biden, on the other hand, speaks for no one and has never accomplished anything.

Yet, somehow there is this religious hysteria among the media to cover up his misdeeds no matter what he gets caught doing.

Hunter Biden uses incendiary, racist, anti-black and anti-Asian language casually with family and colleagues. It would be enough to destroy a political career or get a child kicked out of school. But Hunter Biden? Hardly a peep.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/06/21/charles-hurt-proof-hunter-bidens-scandals-far-far-far-worse-than-any-of-trumps/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist

Offline LegalAmerican

POTUS TRUMP....has no scandals while president, or in any public office.   Stormy has to pay TRUMP, $290,000.00 dollars for lying. Something that was set up over 2o years ago, and not true.  Atkinson has the proof. 
Why do people want to believe the worst about POUS TRUMP?  NO SMOKING, NO ILLEGAL DRUGS, NO ALCOHOL, NO TATTOOS, NO NIPPLE PIERCINGS LIKE CUOMO.... clean cut guy. Not even coffee drinker.  He could be mormon!   lol

Offline libertybele

Let's see ... supposed Trump scandals that he never took part in vs. Hunter's scandals that he DID take part in.  Got it!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak

Comparing a private citizen with a former president. Ridiculous.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@mystery-ak

@Victoria33

NOT when that "private citizen" is the spawn of a US President,and is using the power of his father's office to get corporate board seats and other payoffs,apparently with his father's approval.

And we hear not ONE whisper of corruption from any of the major news organizations,including ABC,CBS,NBC,CNN,etc,etc,etc.

And this isn't even addressing the FACT that he is a drug addict,or at least a seriously heavy drug user.

I defy ANYONE to list ever ONE accomplishment Hunter Biden has made in his life that wasn't due to political connections?

He is so drugged out/dense they actually pay him to NOT attend board meetings.

And even after saying all that,he is STILL more honest and straight forward than his father.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 03:51:51 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

@mystery-ak

There is more credible evidence of corruption on the part of the current president on that private citizen’s laptop than was turned up during the sum total of the multitude of investigations of the former president.

Offline Victoria33

@sneakypete
@skeeter

Hunter Biden is an adult; he can do whatever he wants, honest or not.  When a child becomes an adult, he is on his own.  A father or mother is not responsible for an adult child.

We have nothing "official" as to what was/is on Hunter's computer.  When charges are filed against Hunter due to what was on his computer, we will know what was/or is, there, IF there are any charges.

Offline skeeter

@sneakypete
@skeeter

Hunter Biden is an adult; he can do whatever he wants, honest or not.  When a child becomes an adult, he is on his own.  A father or mother is not responsible for an adult child.

We have nothing "official" as to what was/is on Hunter's computer.  When charges are filed against Hunter due to what was on his computer, we will know what was/or is, there, IF there are any charges.
Right, after all we know justice will be dispensed fairly, without political considerations, by the bureaucratic system and media currently in place. Heaven knows they’ve proven their fair and impartial bona fides over the recent past.

Thank goodness each of us can still can exercise our own common sense and critical thinking skills in the meantime. 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 10:31:27 pm by skeeter »

Offline The_Reader_David

@mystery-ak

Not really:  Hunter Biden's scandals are Joe Biden's scandals.  Remember "ten percent for the big guy" was confirmed by Tony Bobulinski as meaning Joe would get a cut of the dishonest gains Hunter was scheming for by trading on his father's place in government in dealings with the ChiComs.  You can doubt that because it's not "officially confirmed" by an indictment, but do you have any doubt that at face value this accusation is as serious as any floated against Trump?  China is a more serious threat than Russia, so this manages to combine the supposed cozying up to an adversary that "Russian collusion" represented in the quest to get Trump, but with a more seriously threatening foreign power with crass graft of a sort even Trump's most vicious critics couldn't find instances of. 

If there was even a hint of one of Trump's children doing a deal with, say Gazprom, and suggesting that Trump would get 10%, can you imagine the behavior of the press and the Democrats in Congress?  But it's Hunter Biden, so not even mild curiosity on the part of the press, no investigative hearings on the Hill, nothing to see here,  just move along.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
@skeeter

@Victoria33

HorseHillary! He is peddling influence,and his father gets a cut.

Offline Victoria33

@Victoria33
HorseHillary! He is peddling influence,and his father gets a cut.
@sneakypete
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

Take your proof to the "cops".  Now, the big thing is he has turned artist and is selling his paintings and people are having a fit he is doing that.  He is an adult person who is selling his art. That is not a crime. I need money myself (did not realize I would live to 87), and if people would buy my paintings, I would surely paint and sell them.  Maybe he and I can have a double showing - his and my paintings.  Hmm, I wonder what his email address is??
Yes, the above is a joke, sort of.  A few years ago, I bought artist brushes, paints, art pencils, proper artist paper, canvas, easel to hold the paper/canvas, all the stuff one needs to do pencil drawings, and watercolor/oil paintings.

Then, I started writing the emergency book, and set the artist stuff aside.  Hmm, again, I wonder what Hunter's email address is??
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 10:42:05 pm by Victoria33 »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
@Cyber Liberty
@mystery-ak

Take your proof to the "cops".  Now, the big thing is he has turned artist and is selling his paintings and people are having a fit he is doing that.  He is an adult person who is selling his art. That is not a crime. I need money myself (did not realize I would live to 87), and if people would buy my paintings, I would surely paint and sell them.  Maybe he and I can have a double showing - his and my paintings.  Hmm, I wonder what his email address is??
Yes, the above is a joke, sort of.  A few years ago, I bought artist brushes, paints, art pencils, proper artist paper, canvas, easel to hold the paper/canvas, all the stuff one needs to do pencil drawings, and watercolor/oil paintings.

Then, I started writing the emergency book, and set the artist stuff aside.  Hmm, again, I wonder what Hunter's email address is??

@Victoria33

Try   crackhead@whitehouse.gov

Offline Victoria33

@The_Reader_David

You said: "If there was even a hint of one of Trump's children doing a deal with, say Gazprom, and suggesting that Trump would get 10%, can you imagine the behavior of the press and the Democrats in Congress?"

There is an investigation into the "Trump Inauguration Committee" which includes Trump's daughter.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LegalAmerican

People have seen what  was on Hunter's laptop.  Hunter was on drugs, raping underage Chinese kids.  Torturing them.  Pictures in in his underwear and a boa. In a bath tub. People don't know? 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
People have seen what  was on Hunter's laptop.  Hunter was on drugs, raping underage Chinese kids.  Torturing them.  Pictures in in his underwear and a boa. In a bath tub. People don't know?

@LegalAmerican

They know "Orange Man Bad",and that's all they want to know.

Offline LegalAmerican

@The_Reader_David

You said: "If there was even a hint of one of Trump's children doing a deal with, say Gazprom, and suggesting that Trump would get 10%, can you imagine the behavior of the press and the Democrats in Congress?"

There is an investigation into the "Trump Inauguration Committee" which includes Trump's daughter.

The committee that returned 20% of the funds for the inauguration?   I wonder why some of you, hate the TRUMPS so much, but defend people who destroy America?  Makes no sense. ENVY.  More harrasment of TRUMPS.  You should be grateful for the 4 years.  NO TRUMP, took any pay for all their work.  Ivanka, helping women, since she has a liberal streak.  You should LOVE HER! Women, minorities getting business started, babysitting for working women, time off for new  mother with baby,  sickle cell commitee.....All volunteer work.  www.magapill.com

Offline LegalAmerican

@LegalAmerican

They know "Orange Man Bad",and that's all they want to know.

That makes no sense, if people believe that.  "Laptop from Hell".  Hunters laptop.  New way to money launder, using Hunters "cough" paintings.  People have more evil heart's than I thought.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
That makes no sense, if people believe that.  "Laptop from Hell".  Hunters laptop.  New way to money launder, using Hunters "cough" paintings.  People have more evil heart's than I thought.

@LegalAmerican

The traditional way for pols to steal money was to hire some staffer to write a book for them,and then "sell" that book to their supporters,who mostly used them for landfill. Everybody knew it was happening,and nobody ever expressed any interest in doing a damn thing about it.

This is just a more "in your face" way of selling a political office,and once again,it seems like nobody in a position to do anything about it has any interest at all in doing so.

Gee,I wonder why?

Offline mountaineer

The "private citizen" notion is kind of irrelevant when he's sending payoffs to the president and receiving U.S. Secret Service protection.

https://twitter.com/jj_talking/status/1420158463271833600
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The "private citizen" notion is kind of irrelevant when he's sending payoffs to the president and receiving U.S. Secret Service protection.

https://twitter.com/jj_talking/status/1420158463271833600

@mountaineer

Meth Mouth sure is attractive,ain't it? I can see why all the who.....,uhhhh,girls are attracted to him.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee

87 years old and still not a lick of sense.  Yes, all criminals are properly charged and convicted, right?  Illinois, pure BLUE, has an unsolved murder rate in excess of 50%, the highest in the nation.  But you don't care.
Long as it stays Democrat.
The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Ineptocracy (in-ep-toc’-ra-cy) - a system of government where the least capable to lead are elected by the least capable of producing, and where the members of society least likely to sustain themselves or succeed, are rewarded with goods and services paid for by the confiscated wealth of a diminishing number of producers.
Thank you bigly.
So good I will have to add it to http://DemocratInsanity.blogspot.com