Author Topic: Pope Francis greets homosexual activist appointed to Pontifical Commission for the Protection of Min  (Read 2082 times)

Offline libertybele

Pope Francis greets homosexual activist appointed to Pontifical Commission for the Protection of Minors

VATICAN CITY, June 21, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – On Saturday Pope Francis greeted Juan Carlos Cruz, an openly homosexual man whom he appointed to the Pontifical Commission for the Protection of Minors earlier this year at the Vatican. Cruz is himself a victim of clerical sexual abuse.

“Today I thanked Pope Francis for my appointment and reaffirmed my commitment to continue helping survivors of sexual abuse around the world,” said Cruz in a Tweet on Saturday. ............

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-francis-greets-homosexual-activist-appointed-to-pontifical-commission-for-the-protection-of-minors?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=standard
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

I realize there are gay people who have no interest in molesting children, having an activist on this commission feels like a fox being on a Henhouse Protection Commission.

Not to mention the guy’s lifestyle of violating God’s commands.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 11:55:39 pm by PeteS in CA »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

Francis is really a poor excuse for a pope and he definitely was a HUGE mistake!! According to scripture and ancient predictions, he will be the last pope.  I can certainly see why. Yes, I do believe we are in the end of times. 

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
The next pope will be an African and conservative......and married
Countdown to Resignation

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Did they swap spit?

Enquiring minds,and all dat.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DB

The next pope will be an African and conservative......and married

We'll see if there is another pope...

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

We'll see if there is another pope...
I agree. I am not sure there will be another Pope. Maybe there will be another schism? And some new seat will arise apart from the Vatican.

Once Pope Francis separated religion, tradition, and dogma, from the Papistry as being unrelated, then the question becomes who is he, and what role does he fill? If there is another Pope, he should not come from Rome. The Vatican is beyond redemption, in a theological sense.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
The behemoth headed by the pope has been headed to self destruction for a long time.  After having a Nazi, and now a marxist/communist as pope, the future is in doubt.

I do not believe we are facing end times, but I do believe we are headed for a cataclysmic event where a large swath of humanity will expire over but a few days.  I see a bio weapon being unleashed that will wipe out 50 - 99% of the global population.  I believe COVID was released intentionally, all to gauge how countries would respond.  Idiots that claim China would never unleash it on their own population, I say, get real!  With a population of 1.5 billion, the people are very expendable.  And that is becoming more true of most countries, including the USA.

I anticipate that between 2038 and 2050, the sh*t will hit the fan.  However, even with massive losses of life, life will continue.

Offline Absalom

Er...............are they dating???

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Er...............are they dating???

@Absalom

I don't think anyone will see any "smoke" coming out of THIS Pope's "chimney".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline libertybele

I agree. I am not sure there will be another Pope. Maybe there will be another schism? And some new seat will arise apart from the Vatican.

Once Pope Francis separated religion, tradition, and dogma, from the Papistry as being unrelated, then the question becomes who is he, and what role does he fill? If there is another Pope, he should not come from Rome. The Vatican is beyond redemption, in a theological sense.

In the Catholic religion there is an apostolic succession that can be followed that also includes apostolic teaching, preaching, and authority - which can be traced from the apostles to the college of bishops through the laying on of hands, as relevant to the Church itself.  So,  I'm not so sure how this would affect the selection of the next Pope  .... again scripture and ancient prophecy denotes that this will be the last Pope because of end of times.  How long this Pope is supposed to reign, I have not researched.

Offline Victoria33

@mystery-ak
@ALL

Article said: "On Saturday Pope Francis greeted Juan Carlos Cruz, an openly homosexual man whom he appointed to the Pontifical Commission for the Protection of Minors earlier this year at the Vatican. Cruz is himself a victim of clerical sexual abuse."

This man who was a victim and is a homosexual is likely better to find abuse than a "straight" person who has never experienced being a victim of such.

I am a Catholic and do not believe any Catholic Priest or Pope is to be thought of as extra godly and perfect.  They are all humans, period.  I believe this Pope acts as Jesus did.  Jesus came for the sinful and did not turn them away.  Jesus went to them.  That is what this Pope does.  It appears most people do not want the Pope to see or meet or talk to the homosexual population.  That is anti-Jesus thinking.

If one wants the Pope to stay away from sinners, then the Pope would never talk to a human being.  I suppose that thinking means those of you, who want the Pope to stay away from people you think are too sinful to talk/meet with the Pope, must make a list of permitted sins that allows one to talk to the Pope and also a list of nonpermitted sins that stops the person from talking with the Pope.

I am not with the Pope every day to know his schedule so I do not make decisions about his actions coming from other people who desperately want the Pope gone.  You know what?  Every Pope gets hammered by people across the world.  He is evaluated by God, not by you and me.

Offline Absalom

@mystery-ak
Article said: "On Saturday Pope Francis greeted Juan Carlos Cruz, an openly homosexual man whom he appointed to the Pontifical Commission for the Protection of Minors earlier this year at the Vatican. Cruz is himself a victim of clerical sexual abuse."
This man who was a victim and is a homosexual is likely better to find abuse than a "straight" person who has never experienced being a victim of such.
I am a Catholic and do not believe any Catholic Priest or Pope is to be thought of as extra godly and perfect.  They are all humans, period.  I believe this Pope acts as Jesus did.  Jesus came for the sinful and did not turn them away.  Jesus went to them.  That is what this Pope does.  It appears most people do not want the Pope to see or meet or talk to the homosexual population.  That is anti-Jesus thinking.
If one wants the Pope to stay away from sinners, then the Pope would never talk to a human being.  I suppose that thinking means those of you, who want the Pope to stay away from people you think are too sinful to talk/meet with the Pope, must make a list of permitted sins that allows one to talk to the Pope and also a list of nonpermitted sins that stops the person from talking with the Pope.
I am not with the Pope every day to know his schedule so I do not make decisions about his actions coming from other people who desperately want the Pope gone.  You know what?  Every Pope gets hammered by people across the world.  He is evaluated by God, not by you and me.
-----------------
Hmm.................so apparently sanctimony is the only required ingredient to enter the
Gates of Heaven? Who knew? A firm yet respectful demurral.
The wise ancients grasped that the building block of Civilization (culture & society)
was the family unit of Father/Husband, Mother/Wife and their Children.
As such, they supported attitudes and behaviors which encouraged the Family to
survive and thrive while condemning and punishing those that harmed and/or destroyed it. Among the latter were abortion, homosexuality, transgenderism; among kindred corrosive neurotic behaviors.
Such thinking existed among Man's wisest, thousands of years before structured religions
such as Roman Catholicism and they formed guideposts to better Mankind's condition.
How did they develop such thinking? By creating and applying Logic and Reason.
And what did they examine? The actions of Human Nature.
As a consequence, these ideas defined Natural Law, Man's Anchor from Eden till the Enlightenment spanning more than 120,000 years.
Given his performance, doubt Pope Frankie ever heard any of this.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 01:07:57 am by Absalom »

Offline dfwgator

@mystery-ak
@ALL

This guy doesn't even think what he does is a sin.

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Does a bear shit in the woods? -- Yes
Is the Pope gay? -- uuuh ... well, maybe?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.