General Category > World News

Pope Francis greets homosexual activist appointed to Pontifical Commission for the Protection of Min

(1/4) > >>

libertybele:
Pope Francis greets homosexual activist appointed to Pontifical Commission for the Protection of Minors

VATICAN CITY, June 21, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – On Saturday Pope Francis greeted Juan Carlos Cruz, an openly homosexual man whom he appointed to the Pontifical Commission for the Protection of Minors earlier this year at the Vatican. Cruz is himself a victim of clerical sexual abuse.

“Today I thanked Pope Francis for my appointment and reaffirmed my commitment to continue helping survivors of sexual abuse around the world,” said Cruz in a Tweet on Saturday. ............

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/pope-francis-greets-homosexual-activist-appointed-to-pontifical-commission-for-the-protection-of-minors?utm_source=top_news&utm_campaign=standard

PeteS in CA:
I realize there are gay people who have no interest in molesting children, having an activist on this commission feels like a fox being on a Henhouse Protection Commission.

Not to mention the guy’s lifestyle of violating God’s commands.

libertybele:
Francis is really a poor excuse for a pope and he definitely was a HUGE mistake!! According to scripture and ancient predictions, he will be the last pope.  I can certainly see why. Yes, I do believe we are in the end of times. 

Restored:
The next pope will be an African and conservative......and married

sneakypete:
Did they swap spit?

Enquiring minds,and all dat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version