Author Topic: Schumer unloads on GOP over elections bill: 'How despicable of a man is Donald Trump?'  (Read 567 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schumer unloads on GOP over elections bill: 'How despicable of a man is Donald Trump?'
By Jordain Carney - 06/21/21 04:06 PM EDT

Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Monday stepped up efforts to squeeze Republicans ahead of a key test vote on a sweeping election reform bill, railing against new voting rules in GOP-led states and former President Trump’s efforts to cast doubt on the election.

Schumer, speaking from the Senate floor, tied Tuesday’s test vote to Trump’s false claims that the 2020 presidential election was “stolen,” even though his legal team lost dozens of legal challenges and election experts dismissed claims of widespread voter fraud.

“He lied over and over and over again ... poisoning our democracy, lighting a fire between Republican state legislatures who immediately launched the most sweeping voter suppression effort in at least 80 years. Just a note, how despicable a man is Donald Trump?” Schumer asked.

“He lost an election legitimately. He can’t face that, that it was his failure and he creates a lie, a big lie,” Schumer added.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/559461-schumer-unloads-on-gop-how-despicable-of-a-man-is-donald-trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

The only one that is lying is Chuckie; over and over again!  I anticipate that the usual RINO's will vote for this elections bill; Romney, Murkowski, Collins, etc.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Chuckie is projecting on himself.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Kamaji

The only people who have poisoned our elections system are the democrats, who have engaged in widespread fraud, and continue to frustrate any attempt to put accountability and accuracy into the system.

Offline skeeter

How demented and obsessed are the Trump haters?

Geez Louise give it a rest, ya'll are looking well nigh insane. Its as if Donald Trump tried to take away your rice bowl.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 01:16:15 pm by skeeter »

Offline LMAO

They believe their bringing up Donald Trump is an election winner for them. It’s like the media believing that bringing up Donald Trump’s name  on a daily basis will boost their  ratings
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
It's time for the two-minute hate!

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline PeteS in CA

Did Chuckles condemn AlGore, Lurch, and HilLIARy for claiming Bush and Trump stole the Presidency?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sumbodie shood tell Chuckie Cheesy that Trump is no longer in office,even though he LIVES in Chuckie's head.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
This from Schumer the Smuck?  Please!!!

Offline LottieDah

Chuckie, Chuckie, Chuckie bury that dead horse already.  Its been stinking up a storm.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The democrat party is the unconfessed NeverTrumpers, the willing to be NeverTrumpers are the ones denying who they really are, pretending to be Conservatives.
 ****slapping 22222frying pan ****slapping
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions