Author Topic: U.S. Trans Athlete: ‘My Goal Is to Win the Olympics So I Can Burn a U.S. Flag on the Podium’  (Read 1017 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
U.S. Trans Athlete: ‘My Goal Is to Win the Olympics So I Can Burn a U.S. Flag on the Podium’

Dylan Gwinn 21 Jun 2021

A transgender BMX freestyle rider and U.S. Olympic team alternate once said that his goal was to win the Olympics so he could burn the American flag on the podium.

In comments obtained exclusively by Fox News, Wolfe made it clear that his goal was to win and burn the flag as a way of exacting retribution against the Trump Administration for hurting “trans children.”

“My goal is to win the Olympics so I can burn a US flag on the podium,” Wolfe wrote on Facebook in March of 2020, along with a PinkNews story detailing Trump’s position on trans women competing against biological females. “This is what they focus on during a pandemic. Hurting trans children,”

However, Wolfe told Fox News that the since-deleted post should not be construed as hatred towards America.

“Anyone who thinks that I don’t care about the United States is sorely mistaken,” Wolfe told Fox News. “One of the reasons why I work so hard to represent the United States in international competition is to show the world that this country has morals and values, that it’s not all of the bad things that we’re known for. I take a stand against fascism because I care about this country, and I’m not going to let it fall into the hands of fascists after so many people have fought and sacrificed to prevent fascism from taking hold abroad. As a citizen who wants to be proud of my home country, I’m sure as hell not going to let it take hold here.”

Wolfe will not be the only trans athlete involved in the Olympic games. On Sunday, the International Olympic Committee (IOC) announced that Laurel Hubbard, a biological man, would be allowed to compete in the women’s weightlifting completion at the Tokyo Olympics, making Hubbard the first trans athlete to participate in the Olympics games.

Wolfe, a biological male, is Team USA’s first trans athlete.

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/06/21/u-s-trans-athlete-my-goal-is-to-win-the-olympics-so-i-can-burn-a-u-s-flag-on-the-podium/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Walking softly here, but that little diatribe sure reinforces my view of these tortured souls.  **nononono*
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well than IT should be disqualified from the US Olympic team since members are suppose to compete representing America, not protesting America. If IT so hates America IT should GTFO!

Offline berdie

I used to really enjoy the Olympics. And all sports. Oh well.

Offline mountaineer

The mentally ill aspire to rule the world, but will settle for sports and entertainment, perhaps.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

The mentally ill aspire to rule the world, but will settle for sports and entertainment, perhaps.

Burning a U.S. Flag IS Illegal!!!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Burning a U.S. Flag IS Illegal!!!
They struck that law down as unconstitutional decades ago (and for good reason, too).
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline LegalAmerican

Well than IT should be disqualified from the US Olympic team since members are suppose to compete representing America, not protesting America. If IT so hates America IT should GTFO!

:thumbsup:

Offline libertybele

They struck that law down as unconstitutional decades ago (and for good reason, too).

I stand corrected @jmyrlefuller -- though I'm not sure that I agree with that decision.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline skeeter

The Olympics stopped being fun to watch when the networks decided their supporting the US team was jingoistic.

Except in the case of basketball.

I see things have gotten even worse. So again I’ll be doing something else during those two weeks.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2021, 02:09:39 am by skeeter »

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Right burning the American flag is OK, but if you dare to burn a Rainblow, BLM, Mexican, or any other countries flag you will be looking at some serious fines,jail and re-education.