General Category > Health/Education

Fauci Doubles Down: People Who Criticize Me Are ‘Actually Criticizing Science’

(1/4) > >>

mystery-ak:
Fauci Doubles Down: People Who Criticize Me Are ‘Actually Criticizing Science’

Hannah Bleau 21 Jun 2021

Dr. Anthony Fauci on Monday doubled down on his claim that people who are attacking him are “actually criticizing science.”

Speaking on the New York Times podcast Sway, Fauci attempted to explain his history of flip flopping, particularly on the use of masks. While he has championed masks throughout the pandemic, even supporting double masking, he privately dismissed the need for basic drug store masks in a February 2020 email to former U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Burwell.

Emphasis added:

--- Quote ---Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infections. The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you. I do not recommend that you wear a mask, particularly since you are going to a vey [sic] low risk location. Your instincts are correct, money is best spent on medical countermeasures such as diagnostics and vaccines.
--- End quote ---

more
https://www.breitbart.com/science/2021/06/21/fauci-doubles-down-people-who-criticize-me-are-actually-criticizing-science/

Smokin Joe:
And then that peckerhead practically championed the movement which derided those of us who pointed out those same facts.

In order to be a worthy scientist, integrity is a must. He has none.

240B:
After almost two years of preening like a peacock in front of a sycophantic fawning press, his claim to fame and power popped like a balloon.
Fauci fell from King to village idiot instantaneously. It happened so fast it caught me by surprise.
All of his lies and nonsense caught up with him all at once.

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: 240B on June 21, 2021, 07:51:31 pm ---After almost two years of preening like a peacock in front of a sycophantic fawning press, his claim to fame and power popped like a balloon.
Fauci fell from King to village idiot instantaneously. It happened so fast it caught me by surprise.
All of his lies and nonsense caught up with him all at once.

--- End quote ---
Most of the useful idiots and tools of the Left are tossed aside when the job is done.

This one, however, will be getting off easy if that is the worst that happens. I think there are levels of perfidy that may reach the depths of treason with that one, not to mention his share in denying effective early treatment to millions, in a nearly incalculable cost of lives and treasure. His politics driving policy while hiding behind "science" indicate that his mane and "scientist" should not be used together without some form of exclusionary negation.

catfish1957:
I look at this as a positive development.  Him saying outrageous absolutely stupid shit just throws a few more daggers into what credibility he has left.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version