Author Topic: Fauci Doubles Down: People Who Criticize Me Are ‘Actually Criticizing Science’  (Read 1653 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci Doubles Down: People Who Criticize Me Are ‘Actually Criticizing Science’

Hannah Bleau 21 Jun 2021

Dr. Anthony Fauci on Monday doubled down on his claim that people who are attacking him are “actually criticizing science.”

Speaking on the New York Times podcast Sway, Fauci attempted to explain his history of flip flopping, particularly on the use of masks. While he has championed masks throughout the pandemic, even supporting double masking, he privately dismissed the need for basic drug store masks in a February 2020 email to former U.S. Health and Human Services Secretary Sylvia Burwell.

Emphasis added:

Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infections. The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through the material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you. I do not recommend that you wear a mask, particularly since you are going to a vey [sic] low risk location. Your instincts are correct, money is best spent on medical countermeasures such as diagnostics and vaccines.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/science/2021/06/21/fauci-doubles-down-people-who-criticize-me-are-actually-criticizing-science/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
And then that peckerhead practically championed the movement which derided those of us who pointed out those same facts.

In order to be a worthy scientist, integrity is a must. He has none.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
After almost two years of preening like a peacock in front of a sycophantic fawning press, his claim to fame and power popped like a balloon.
Fauci fell from King to village idiot instantaneously. It happened so fast it caught me by surprise.
All of his lies and nonsense caught up with him all at once.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
After almost two years of preening like a peacock in front of a sycophantic fawning press, his claim to fame and power popped like a balloon.
Fauci fell from King to village idiot instantaneously. It happened so fast it caught me by surprise.
All of his lies and nonsense caught up with him all at once.
Most of the useful idiots and tools of the Left are tossed aside when the job is done.

This one, however, will be getting off easy if that is the worst that happens. I think there are levels of perfidy that may reach the depths of treason with that one, not to mention his share in denying effective early treatment to millions, in a nearly incalculable cost of lives and treasure. His politics driving policy while hiding behind "science" indicate that his mane and "scientist" should not be used together without some form of exclusionary negation.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I look at this as a positive development.  Him saying outrageous absolutely stupid shit just throws a few more daggers into what credibility he has left.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Absalom

Hmm...............Fauci is no more a Scientist than Frankie the Pope is a Roman Catholic.

Offline PeteS in CA

That February email was no different than what WHO, the CDC, Surgeon General, et al were saying at that time. The great reversal came around the beginning of April 2020, and it was all the “experts” reversing, not just Fauci.

Fauci’s arrogant disingenuous sanctimony is more nauseatingly unique, though.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Textbook example of what happens when a false God falls.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Him saying outrageous absolutely stupid shit just throws a few more daggers into what credibility he has left.
Some of Fauci's most 'stupid shit':
"Everyone should wear a mask in their car, even if they are alone."
"People should wear masks in their own home, even if they are alone."
"Everyone should wear masks while hiking or on the beach, even if they are alone."
"If one mask is good, then two would be better. It's just common sense."
"An attack on me is an attack on science."

The guy is and always was an idiot. Everything he did was intended to hurt Trump politically.
And he was willing to let hundreds of thousands die, to ruin hundreds of thousands of businesses, to achieve his political goals.

Fauci's diagnoses and prognosis were all political. Fauci has nothing to do with 'science'.
He is nothing but a political hack. I'm glad he was finally exposed.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Seems if he has one fault,it is being far too modest.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online berdie

Seems if he has one fault,it is being far too modest.

Well said @sneakypete well said.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

What's the science brhind two vaccinated people wearing a facemask outside?

June 24, 2021

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1408172022081929219

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Like all Dims,he is  a modest and humble man,isn't he?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

What's the science brhind two vaccinated people wearing a facemask outside?

June 24, 2021

https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1408172022081929219

Grandstanding Science.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

I have no problem criticizing science.  Scientific discipline requires all things to be questioned and scrutinized at all times.  Good science withstands scrutiny.

What passes for science today is really intellectual sloth, prejudice, speculation, and fraud to obtain grant money, gain publicity, or advance a communist political agenda.

Some scientific pursuits are completely amoral, such as Dr. Mengele's human experiments and Wuhan's gain-of-function research on bat corona viruses.

Sometimes, scientists deserve to get their fannies walloped.  Real science is a big boy and can take the beatings.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 05:17:58 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Annointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Fauci's first attempt in his "science" response to covid before he settled on face diapers, note in both "science" ideas they were merely ceremonial.