Author Topic: OH MY GOD….Biden Just Confused Putin With Trump!  (Read 160 times)

rangerrebew

OH MY GOD….Biden Just Confused Putin With Trump!
« on: June 21, 2021, 02:30:21 pm »

OH MY GOD….Biden Just Confused Putin With Trump!
June 18, 2021 ronie   

Since the President and nurse Jill landed at the G7 Summit in Carbis Bay, Cornwall, Joe Biden has been making a huge mess of himself on the world stage. Joe Biden has been making America look weak and stupid for allowing a dementia patient to represent our country on the world stage, from arriving over two hours late for a press conference to multiple bumbling, disoriented moments in front of the microphone to reading prepared answers from a notebook.

Biden confused Libya for Syria three times during his remarks at the G7 Summit about US-Russia relations.

.@JoeBiden appears to confuse Libya and Syria three times during remarks at the G-7 Summit. pic.twitter.com/v3xERvrtI0

— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) June 14, 2021

Biden’s meeting with Putin in Switzerland, which was chosen for its political impartiality, will not be their first. It will, however, be their first meeting since Biden was elected president of the United States, the so-called leader of the free world.

https://2020conservative.com/oh-my-god-biden-just-confused-putin-with-trump/?utm_source=BS-M-5&utm_medium=email&utm_content=subscriber_id:8947964&utm_campaign=2020%206-20%2011pm