General Category > Sports/Entertainment/MSM/Social Media

Laurel Hubbard Becomes First Trans Athlete to Compete at Olympics

(1/6) > >>

mystery-ak:
Laurel Hubbard Becomes First Trans Athlete to Compete at Olympics

Dylan Gwinn 20 Jun 2021

The International Olympic Committee (IOC) has announced that Laurel Hubbard, a male who identifies as a woman, will become the first trans athlete to compete in the Olympics.

According to ESPN:

--- Quote ---Hubbard was among five weightlifters confirmed Monday in New Zealand’s team for Tokyo. At 43, she will also be the oldest weightlifter at the games, and will be ranked fourth in the competition on Aug. 2 for women 87 kilograms (192 pounds) and over.
--- End quote ---

“I am grateful and humbled by the kindness and support that has been given to me by so many New Zealanders,” Hubbard said in a statement. “When I broke my arm at the Commonwealth Games three years ago, I was advised that my sporting career had likely reached its end. But your support, your encouragement, and your aroha (love) carried me through the darkness.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/06/20/laurel-hubbard-becomes-first-trans-athlete-to-compete-at-olympics/

Wingnut:
I am seeing a future career with Victoria's Secret alongside MS Rapihoe.

skeeter:
Well there goes another venerated tradition.

Progressive trash destroy everything.

mystery-ak:

--- Quote from: Wingnut on June 21, 2021, 02:39:10 pm ---I am seeing a future career with Victoria's Secret alongside MS Rapihoe.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I can see that..here is *Laurel*

Smokin Joe:

--- Quote from: skeeter on June 21, 2021, 02:45:48 pm ---Well there goes another venerated tradition.

Progressive trash destroy everything.

--- End quote ---
Recalling Soviet 'lady' shot putters, it's just in the open...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version